AC Multiclass @ Mugello - Mon 24 Jun 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I see. I will try the Crew Chief.

The problem is not really with LMP, because I can recognize them in the mirror (the shape and the lights) The problem is with the GTE's cars because they look similar to the GT3. Also, there is a problem when you got lapped by the same class as you. Because it is in the same race as you, you have to make him space, isn't that right?

You will know if it is a GTE, there speed is very close to a GT3, they will not be catching you in seconds, actually a GT3 may even be quicker around a bend :thumbsup: and where there is no point in trying to race or defend against an LMP you will do against a GTE ..but on a long straight, no they will pass you for sure...assuming they are close of course.

Long time no see, sign me up. I take the Ferrari GT3 after watching David Perel´s videos ;) ...
For some reason the GTE Ferrari feels easier to drive overall, tire overheating is no issue etc.

As always i am up for practice when on the server, just fill up the tank and do some close racing practice together!

Not heard from you for a while, welcome back :thumbsup:

Cheers mate.

Is it just KERS or are there all the recovery rubbish to consider?

I've only raced this once but the way I've used it is to (obviously!) set a wheel button for KERS, then choose how you want to apply it during the race and quali when you push the go-juice button - you'll see the 5 options in setup - I hear some use 'charging' (which is using it when you want to), or 'hot lap' for quali. Then there's the other options which I've never got my head 'round, I think I settled on 'Low charge' (you'll find it on options). I think it applies some power in this setting on its own, and you push the button whenever you want an added boost, though I've never looked into it, just love the handling and raw power:) It's time limited though... I watch my 'power bar' go down and weep at the power I could have had:laugh:

@Henri Sinik is the man for top advice though James:thumbsup:

EDIT: I edited my edit, too many pain killers:O_o:

Last edited:
Cheers mate.

Is it just KERS or are there all the recovery rubbish to consider?
I've only raced this once but the way I've used it is to (obviously!) set a wheel button for KERS, then choose how you want to apply it during the race and quali when you push the go-juice button - you'll see the 5 options in setup - I hear some use 'charging' (which is using it when you want to), or 'hot lap' for quali. Then there's the other options which I've never got my head 'round, I think I settled on 'Low charge' (you'll find it on options). I think it applies some power in this setting on its own, and you push the button whenever you want an added boost, though I've never looked into it, just love the handling and raw power:) It's time limited though... I watch my 'power bar' go down and weep at the power I could have had:laugh:

@Henri Sinik is the man for top advice though James:thumbsup:

EDIT: I edited my edit, too many pain killers:O_o:
I'm using charging all the time and use Intelliboost app
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/intelliboost.17896/
I map KERS to certain parts of the track where KERS gets deployed every lap

You will know if it is a GTE, there speed is very close to a GT3, they will not be catching you in seconds, actually a GT3 may even be quicker around a bend :thumbsup: and where there is no point in trying to race or defend against an LMP you will do against a GTE ..but on a long straight, no they will pass you for sure...assuming they are close of course.
@Craig Dunkley : Just to be sure, as a GT3 you are allowed to defend against a GTE even if this means not following the race line?

@Craig Dunkley : Just to be sure, as a GT3 you are allowed to defend against a GTE even if this means not following the race line?

No GT3 should make space for a GTE car unless you're being lapped. Race them hard.

I'm not Craig but as a racer, I'd hate the idea of a GT3 feeling like they have to pull over. Both classes are close enough in pace that we should be racing against eachother.

No GT3 should make space for a GTE car unless you're being lapped. Race them hard.

I'm not Craig but as a racer, I'd hate the idea of a GT3 feeling like they have to pull over. Both classes are close enough in pace that we should be racing against eachother.
Ok, Robert. Regardless what Craig will answer, I will try to hold you off as long as I can :laugh: .

GTE/3, and in fact all cars, should be racing each other.

You're acting in response to Blue Flags, not the class of car. No Blue Flags, no action required apart from race like a mofo.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back