• Welcome to the largest (sim) racing website in the world!
    Blurring the line between real and virtual motorsports.

EU Multiclass @ Mugello - Mon 24 Jun 2019

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa Racing Club' started by Craig Dunkley, Jun 18, 2019.

Added to Calendar: 24-06-19
  1. RobertR1

RobertR1
    Premium

Ratings:
    +373
    No worries. I got surprised when I didn't see you move at the start and then had to have evasive action which lead to a mess. It was fun battling back through the field a few times. I enjoyed the close run we had in practice. That was fun.

• Like Like x 1
    • Beer Beer x 1
  2. Kek700

Kek700
    Premium

Ratings:
    +486
    This is not a complaint, more an observation after looking at the replay today.:)

i know us GT3 drivers have all the time in the world, in one hand a bottle of beer, left foot perched on top
    of the monitor, seat reclined as far back as it will go, tapping our fingers on the steering wheel to our favorite song playing in the background.:whistling:

whilst i do also understand LMP driver are involved in a hectic battle throughout the whole race.

This is only my point of view, i always cease racing when the angry pack of LMP cars are overtaking
    usually a gaggle of them. Then i commence my race. There all usually gone in 20 seconds or so.

LMP cars can completely go of line and still out corner us with ease. Please LMP cars do not
    come onto our racing line, brake for the corner and wonder why when you have just pinched
    4 meters of our braking distance, we hit you up the rear.

it takes time for us to take our foot off the top of the monitor, readjust our seat, then with deep
    regret have to put our bottle of beer down.

I got punted of three times in this race by LMP cars, at least i was not alone, most in one way or
    another seemed to have a similar problems.

Can’t you in a gentlemanly way just cease hostilities until the gaggle of GT3 cars are dealt with.

Dealing with the odd GT3 should hopefully be straight forward.

love this racing, the GTE and GT3 mix so well, the LMP adds a lot of excitement to the racing,
    would not want “anything” to change.
    Just a bit more patience from the LMP when face with a gaggle of GT3 cars.

Sorry about the small, very small rant.:)

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Haha Haha x 1
    • Beer Beer x 1
  3. HF2000

HF2000
    Premium

Ratings:
    +148
    @Kek700 You really made my day with your comment above! :laugh::laugh::laugh:Now trying to get back on the couch..:p

• Haha Haha x 1
  4. RobertR1

RobertR1
    Premium

Ratings:
    +373
    @Kek700 You were driving so smooth! I was able to watch your incar when I retired to the pits. Nice job man.

• Beer Beer x 1
  5. pattikins

pattikins
    Premium

Ratings:
    +203
    He's getting faster with every race. Thankfully there aren't any MilkCart mods :p

• Haha Haha x 1
    • Beer Beer x 1
  6. pattikins

pattikins
    Premium

Ratings:
    +203
    Yes! :p

7. Jeffrey Overweg

Jeffrey Overweg
    Gjors65 Premium

Ratings:
    +0
    Yeah i know my ping was bad that’s why is leaved the race. I am going to buy a internet cable, my setup was nice for me to drive . Was my first race on RD
    Sorry about my name was 10 min home from and still had to do some stuff so forgot to change my name

8. Kek700

Kek700
    Premium

Ratings:
    +486
    Thanks for the kind word everyone.:thumbsup:

1 free pint of milk will be left at your door step tomorrow.:laugh:

upload_2019-6-25_21-7-9.png

Attached Files:

• Haha Haha x 2
    • Beer Beer x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.