AC Multiclass @ Mugello - Mon 24 Jun 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
No chance to drive with this audi. After 3 laps red medium tires... and only sliding. not to endanger the others with this f**** audi - sadly given up.
p.s.: my english is just as bad as my race tonight :laugh::confused::mad::(

so what - next race will come :thumbsup:

What an eventful race. Thanks to Ernie for the fight at the start, sorry to Ernie and Han for hitting you and thanks to Dennis for the great fight at the end. Racecraft was a little rusty but at least I didn't make any unforced errors, and very happy to get P3? 4 in class at the end. Interesting to fight GT3's as well.

Results here: http://simresults.net/190624-A89

@pattikins I guess you got past us as we spun at turn 12 :p

Last edited:
I just can't find any pace in the lmp1's... so I will be staying away from them accept for some offline hotlap. Love to drive them, can't compete in them.
Still, had some fun lapping GT's and battling the track.

Congrats to the podium, everyone that came out and to Craig for hosting!

What a tough race:D The first 20 mins was so freaking hectic with the gt3 cars and @Payuma pressuring me so hard. After he got taken out, I made a dumb mistake coming into last turn overtaking a GT3 car just before the braking zone and I just came in too hot. After that @Henri Sinik kept me honest until the Chequered flag.

Ridiculous combo, even though there was contact between classes, it definitely could've been a lot worse. The track is just so freaking narrow that almost every overtake is scary(except for start/finish straight).

Good to be back from the army and really looking forward to the next one of these:thumbsup:

Ps. Like always, thanks @Craig Dunkley for hosting.

Can't say I disagree with you.

Not my favourite car - maybe given that I find the button pushing daft, I probably won't bother with them again and stick with non-buttony pushy cars.

@Craig Dunkley - cheers for organising.
You really don't to press it too much at least in the Toyota except for coming out from the last turn. I ran the ERS on low preserve throughout the race(except switching to charging when following GT cars). Toyota is simplest one in terms of hybrid usage, I recommend trying it for the next one.

I was on the sideline again, done a few laps when the track was fairly empty.

It was a great race to watch though, very tough track for the LMP's ...but all went well, all the LMP drivers were very experienced.

Congrads of course to the podiums :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

AND congrads to all the drivers that finished :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Hope to see you all next week for another great battle and FUN :thumbsup:

This was indeed great fun! Great combo and challenging track. Had a lot of battles with GTE and GT3 and the LMP's overtaking during those battles made it even more interesting. Unfortunately I got hit on the back twice by a black and white 650 (don't know the driver) and both times I spun and I lost 4 or 5 places. After that it was all cruising in no mansland to the end. But still, I had a lovely race. Thanks Craig as always.

What an eventful race. Thanks to Ernie for the fight at the start, sorry to Ernie and Han for hitting you and thanks to Dennis for the great fight at the end. Racecraft was a little rusty but at least I didn't make any unforced errors, and very happy to get P3? 4 in class at the end. Interesting to fight GT3's as well.

Results here: http://simresults.net/190624-A89

@pattikins I guess you got past us as we spun at turn 12 :p

Absolutely no problem Matt, i realized it was an error, just unfortunate where and when it happened. No harm done. l was soon on my merry way.;)

This was indeed great fun! Great combo and challenging track. Had a lot of battles with GTE and GT3 and the LMP's overtaking during those battles made it even more interesting. Unfortunately I got hit on the back twice by a black and white 650 (don't know the driver) and both times I spun and I lost 4 or 5 places. After that it was all cruising in no mansland to the end. But still, I had a lovely race. Thanks Craig as always.

Certainly wasn't me Han. I got a little love tap from behind in corner 3 myself that sent me off-road. Didn't have the pace to catch up again unfortunately, so was a lonely one except for the LMPs . Car was setup arseways too with a wrong version setup from The Setup Market. Still enjoyed it tho.

Certainly wasn't me Han. I got a little love tap from behind in corner 3 myself that sent me off-road. Didn't have the pace to catch up again unfortunately, so was a lonely one except for the LMPs . Car was setup arseways too with a wrong version setup from The Setup Market. Still enjoyed it tho.

Han didn't exactly cover himself in glory

@GEO147 I was not my intention to accuse someone. These things happen. Both incidents were in a turn so it could well be that I should have left more space. I don't have VR so in a turn I loose sight on the one behind. Helicorsa helps but is not always fast enough. I don't blame the 650 driver. Off course I was a little disappointed after I had a great start (from 18 to 12 in the first three turns) that I lost my position in that way. But that is racing, isn't it?

@Jeffrey Overweg you have to use your real name on RD server. Also your ping was 1000+ at race start. @RobertR1 sorry for my bad start (first ac race in 9? month), i believe we were closely matched. Setup is not necessary, i used default and practiced a decent amount. See you next time!

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea