Thou shall not pass!!!
- Mar 18, 2016
Welcome to the RD Racing Club. Due to the success of the multiclass experiment last week, we are now taking our Audi's and Mazda's to the Autodromo Internazionale Enzo e Dino Ferrari (in short Imola). On Sunday the F1 Grand Prix of Emilia Romagna is held here and also our own GT3 event. So sign up and learn the track from the view of Lewis, Max and the others. You will notice that watching their onboards will be more fun after you raced here yourself.
Especially the new and inexperienced drivers are recommended to participate. There are a lot of learning opportunities like overtaking and blue flag situations but without the intensity and stress of the GT3 cars or the endurance multiclass cars. It's also good step up for those kind of events.
THE GT3 EVENT ON SUNDAY WILL ALSO TAKE PLACE HERE ON THIS TRACK!
By joining here you can learn the racelines, overtake spots and even the brakepoints of the track in a car that's less demanding than the GT3's and have a lot of fun at the same time.
All premium members can sign up for this event and slots are limited so make sure to tag a friend! This event will take place on the newly developed platform Simracing.GP and it's extremely easy to join!
- Cars: Audi TT Cup/Mazda MX5 Cup
- Track: Imola
- 20.00 CEST, 19.00 BST (18:00 UTC) | Practice (1 hour 20 minutes)
- 21.20 CEST, 20.20 BST (19:20 UTC) | Qualification (10min Audi, 10min MX5)
- 21.40 CEST, 20.40 BST (19:40 UTC) | Race (40 minutes)
Register your car for this event
- If you do not have access to the RD community on Simracing.GP yet please send Bram Hengeveld a private message including your email address so he can send you a direct invite.
- Got access? Click here and register your car for this and other racing club events
- Please leave a post below when you are joining the race and it's always great to tag a friend so they are aware you are racing.
So with less registered drivers the event will automatically be canceled at startup time.
Voice chat: Discord (speakers obligated, microphone optional)
Recommended App: CrewChief(download here)
Click here for entry list
See you on track!