AC Multiclass Audi TT/ Mazda MX5 @ RedBullRing National, Wednesday 30th June 2021

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
"racedepart" didn't show up anything different. Hope I can actually see the race server tonight! What version of CM are you on Han? Could you restart the server and see if that helps?
That won't help. Everyone else can find the server. It must be CM related on your side. It's like it's holding the servers found from the last time you used it.
I'm not at my desktop now so I can't lookup the CM version I have right now.

Last edited:
Fixed it. Unticked the first two connections flags and it appeared. Switched them back on now. Never trust a new feature!

Screenshot 2021-06-30 102422.png

Hi Han

11 MX5 to 9 Audi at the moment.

I am happy to switch to the Audi if you want even numbers but likewise happy to stay in the Mazda.

What do you think?

Guys,

Thank you all for participating. I had a great time and I hope the same for you. Post here if you'd like to do the occasional short track at our Wednesday events.

Congratulations on the podium places! Great racing!

There will be no multiclass event next week as I have a short vacation and Brian is too busy at the moment.

It's 21 cars om track tonight! Qualifying is going to feel like driving the A12 at peak hour... :D:roflmao:
That was much more civilized than I thought (feared)
Quali was a bit stuffed, not easy to find a free lap.

The race itself I felt as gentleman like, thanks to everybody :thumbsup:

I can neither deny nor confirm that I may have "cut it a little close" to one or two Mazdas because I didn´t want to loose sight of my "target". :redface:

So this switching sides cars thing is a valuable experience, maybe we could do that more often.

Thanks Han for the orga work, please keep on doing this great thing.

( off for the showers)

MFG Carsten

So first MX5 race under the belt. Lets say 40 mins practice might not be enough :D
Changed my setup from practice to quali which resulted in the inevitable last position.

Changed setup again for the race, which is also not a great idea. First few laps I tried to not fall too far behind. Got a small smack in the back from a TT (no worries Pete, I was way out of beeing competitive this race)

Had some smaller fights with Collin and Tim until I could pass them. Needed about 30-35 mins to find my pace, but then got second fastest MX5 lap in the race. What more can I ask for.

Maybe next time, I start practicing a little earlier :laugh:

Those shorter tracks definitly made it interesting with all the traffic.

Lets see if I find the time next week again.

Results if needed: https://simresults.net/210630-1eF

Last edited:
That was great fun Han thank you. I had a few battles with other Mazdas in between spins but ended up firmly last. All of my problems were self inflicted by putting my gear lever into 1st instead of 3rd several times at T1 and T2 spinning myself out. I haven't used it for a while so I need to get used to it again.

Oh thanks all for your feedback on my suggestions for future events (in the thread of last week event). After my break I will evaluate and will use the ones that came out positive!

Last edited:
My force feedback decided to play up with a few minutes of quali left so had to perform the standard fix - "switch it off and on"

Only just managed to get back in the game before the start so I wasn't in the best frame of mind.

Force feedback was still a bit weak so fiddled with the settings during the race.

A few stupid spins saw me last but one. I really don't like the MX5 ☹️

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back