AC Multiclass Audi TT/ Mazda MX5 @ RedBullRing National, Wednesday 30th June 2021

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Can you confirm the race start time (GMT) please.
In the first post...
  • 20.00 CEST, 19.00 BST (18:00 UTC) | Practice (1 hour 10 minutes)
  • 21.20 CEST, 20.20 BST (19:20 UTC) | Qualification 20min (10min TT, 10min MX5)
  • 21.40 CEST, 20.40 BST (19:40 UTC) | Race (40 minutes)
UTC is GMT

Cheers Colin!
Hi Des,

I can't remember you having joined our events in the past so I assume you're new.

You're very welcome! If you sign up, please read the first post and the second post of this thread.
Especially the Golden Rule, and the qualification/blue flags rules are important for this event.

See you on track!

Hi Colin,

I am looking to take part in this event but I need to wait nearer the time due to work commitments. Hopefully I can as the MX5 is great and its a good combo with that track.

I have signed up now and will confirm when I can.

Yeah Han, I know it´s FWD.
Thats part of its (.....) charme :unsure:

As I´ve not owned a FWD since `96 and have done all my "fun driving" on RWD it´s a completely new journey for me.
So I´m way out of my comfort zone with this on
( don´t fear to embarrass yourself in front of friends and learn something new on the way:mad:)

What I don´t understand is your setup choice?
Why would I choose more rear grip with steeper wing when I´m suffering terminal understeer?

I myself have loosend up the rear considerably, gives me a few tenth but is better to drive
( for me, I like/need rotating cars)

Still working on " not killing" FL tyre though.
( medium slick, right??)

MFG Carsten

From my super-newbie point of view, the only thing I tried to do was to increase the pressure on the FL tyre to try to limit the temperature from increasing too much.
I did obtain some result with it, but I continue to understeer especially in the Wurth section. This is the only change I made as I hadn't too much time to tinker, though I'd like to be able to increase the RR tyre temp as it's always blue.. I am into the low 55s this way but I know I'm a very lame driver :roflmao: so I expect to be last in class as usual.

From my super-newbie point of view, the only thing I tried to do was to increase the pressure on the FL tyre to try to limit the temperature from increasing too much.
I did obtain some result with it, but I continue to understeer especially in the Wurth section. This is the only change I made as I hadn't too much time to tinker, though I'd like to be able to increase the RR tyre temp as it's always blue.. I am into the low 55s this way but I know I'm a very lame driver :roflmao: so I expect to be last in class as usual.
I did some laps too but low 55's as race pace sounds OK to me!

Could try Hards, that is my tyre of choice.

You can battle the understeer with a "loose" setup, reduce rear camber and add anti roll bar.
But carefull, too much rotation is also bad ( for your laptime :mad:)

In the moment im´experimenting with a more stable and "steery" front. A little (low speed) rebound helps.

MFG Carsten

Last edited:
Yeah, server is running without problems.

I search for Mazda/Audi.

MFG Carsten
CM did an update today and now I can't see the practice server. I get this...

Screenshot 2021-06-29 220346.png

I've restarted CM and rebooted the PC but no luck. I saw the server yesterday

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes