AC Multiclass Audi TT/Mazda MX5 @ Portimao, Wednesday 28th April 2021

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Hi sorry, I'm clearly missing something, but I looked all over this thread and discord and I can't find a way to join practice servers or races outside of S.GP. How do I go about doing
Just go to the online races in AC and search for racedepartment, the server should then be in the list. You'll need the password provided in the Paddock forum to enter the server ;)

Last edited:
Hi everyone. My name is Stefan, I'm new here. Have just upgraded my account. I'd like the Mazda if there's still places available, please.
Welcome, Stefan, great to have you!

As you are new just some things to help you. Please read the 1st and 2nd post very carefully especially the Golden Rule and the qualification remarks for this multiclass event.
And please join us at Discord during the event (link in the 1th post). That way you can hear the last minutes instructions and you ask ask anything you want to know. The community is very friendly and willing to help everybody.

It's best not to use the browser version of Discord but you'd better install the app. Push-to-talk than works so you can assign a button for the speak function.
You can navigate to our channel this way:

Discord uitleg.jpg

See you on track!

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back