AC Multiclass Audi TT/Mazda MX5 @ Portimao, Wednesday 28th April 2021

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Please sign me up in the Mazda, if possible, #23 :) But if numbers can't be assigned no problem, I'll drive the wheels out of the one I get, haha! :D

I just did a 2:09-ish on the standard setup, plenty of places where to find time still... but the momentum is a killer with all those height changes. Portimao is a true rollercoaster, loving it!! :inlove:

Please sign me up in the Mazda, if possible, #23 :) But if numbers can't be assigned no problem, I'll drive the wheels out of the one I get, haha! :D

I just did a 2:09-ish on the standard setup, plenty of places where to find time still... but the momentum is a killer with all those height changes. Portimao is a true rollercoaster, loving it!! :inlove:
Glad you like it, Raoul. I have high expectations for this combo too. No numbers sorry, you'll have to wait for the return to s.gp for that. But I'm going to pick the liveries that are most different from each other.

Hi and because I haven't seen you before, welcome!

The download link for the track can be found in the first post. After installing it, please go to the practice server and see if it works.
And because you're new, please read the 1st post very carefully especially about our rules. There also more of that in the 2nd post.
And make sure you enter your real name in your RD account. Click on ACCOUNT in the upper right corner, go to account details and there you will find a entry field for your real name.

If you want to join this event, than let me know your choice of car.

See you on track!
i used to race here a long time ago. im just getting back into it. thank you for the warm welcome

Hi, I would like to join the race for the first time :)
I would like to drive the Audi TT.

Greetings Felix
Welcome Felix. Make sure you read the first post about our rules, especially the golden rule. 2nd post is also useful. And please enter your full real name in your account, account details, real name.

See you on track!

I'm in, too. As I don't know the track I am more confident in the Audi but I will practice in both. Can I switched to the Maxda nearer race time if I change my mind?
Welcome, Douglas. Yes you can switch until roughly one hour before the event starts by posting here. I need that hour to do the final setup.

I would like join too, Audi TT for me.
Thanks! ^^
Hi I would love to add you but first you have to enter your real name in your RD account.
It's a field called Real name in the Account Details section. This is one of the community rules as listed in the 1th and the 2nd post. Please read them carefully, especially the Golden Rule part.

Hi I would love to add you but first you have to enter your real name in your RD account.
It's a field called Real name in the Account Details section. This is one of the community rules as listed in the 1th and the 2nd post. Please read them carefully, especially the Golden Rule part.
Hi, sorry I didn't realize that. I changed it rn. :)

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.