AC Multiclass Abarth500/MazdaMX5@Motopark, Wed 25th January 2023

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
So is it better to force Aniso in the NIVIDA settings than let the application decide?
It mostly doesn't matter nowadays.
I've read about the af implementation being a bit taxing in AC and sometimes nvidia has better quality but honestly I didn't notice a difference in AC and never in any other game..
Only if a game doesn't have it, it makes a massive difference, obv.

I tested it and then couldn't be bothered to change it back, so I kept it via nvidia :p
And now the big question! Does this make me go faster:roflmao:?
I'd say seeing something more than 30m away from you might help, yes :D

@RasmusP I read ‘Sol’ all over the posts here, can you explain what it is? Some kind of weather app or something? Is it useful for me or should I just let it be?
Yes it’s an app that allows you to add and control weather effects. I would highly recommend that you install it at some point but not necessary when you’re starting off.

You do have Custom Shader Patch (CSP) and Content Manager (CM) installed though right? Those are must haves in my book and you would need to have those installed first before you can install SOL.

I hope Edith can answer this!:p:D

Yes I can ask Brian how to do that as he has created the Rookie Discord channel.
But on the other hand, it's not problem that you use the standard Assetto Corsa channel.
You only have to stay off this channel if there's an AC race event running.
That is only Sunday, Tuesday and Wednesday from 21.00 - 23.00 CET.
Good to know.

So if (by any chance) tonight around 2000 Uhr (8PM european) a practise session would form spontaniously we could use the AC Discord VC??:cool:

MFG Carsten

Yes it’s an app that allows you to add and control weather effects. I would highly recommend that you install it at some point but not necessary when you’re starting off.

You do have Custom Shader Patch (CSP) and Content Manager (CM) installed though right? Those are must haves in my book and you would need to have those installed first before you can install SOL.
Thanks Dominic! Yeh, CM and csp rockin’ and rollin’ here! :thumbsup:

And here the difference (I feel like an IT noob (because I am):
1674318156985.png

If anyone wants to waste spend :p some time sorting their cars and tracks in Content Manager, I discovered this mod/tweak a couple months ago and it's been a bit of a game changer with sorting. Works with some .json and png files for sorting. I learned as I went and it's not terribly difficult to add your own categories or switch it all up :thumbsup:
- https://www.racedepartment.com/down...tegories-and-flags-for-content-manager.28714/

car categories.png

Last edited:
If anyone wants to waste spend :p some time sorting their cars and tracks in Content Manager, I discovered this mod/tweak a couple months ago and it's been a bit of a game changer with sorting. Works with some .json and png files for sorting. I learned as I went and it's not terribly difficult to add your own categories or switch it all up :thumbsup:
- https://www.racedepartment.com/down...tegories-and-flags-for-content-manager.28714/

View attachment 633185
Sweet! I’m going to check that out.

Don't know but I highly recommend ContentManager with CSP. Apart from ease of operation, it has great extra functionalities and CSP. With the settings from Rasmus for CSP you have more eye candy without a loss of performance.
I can't remember how vanilla AC looks like anymore.

Yes, @Dzul be kind to yourself and make yourself a present, install CSP and you won't be disappointed!

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.