AC Multiclass Abarth500/MazdaMX5@Motopark, Wed 25th January 2023

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Why Raul was set back a lap is also a mystery. These problems must be track related somehow. I'm sorry I haven't spot that during testing. I'll make a note of it and report it to the modder.

Short race report from me, totally uneventful race other than two occasions at the chicane at the end of the lap. 1st. was so busy watching that damn Ernie closing in a little each lap that i forgot about the chicane and i then had him in my mirror all smug and Fiat faced so rather than let him pass on the straight pitted instead. 2nd. last but 1 lap Raul had been taking chicane so much quicker than me that on this lap he had the speed to challenge me and did, then with 1 lap left i tried hard to regain position and failed . Good race everyone and see you next time......

Why Raul was set back a lap is also a mystery. These problems must be track related somehow. I'm sorry I haven't spot that during testing. I'll make a note of it and report it to the modder.

I think in the case of cars going on the drag strip may be because that one 'is also a track' but not the right one, reason why it 'red-cards' people and teleports them back to the pits. In may case I suspect it's because I went astray into the Ent-moot at the back and the track-Ai is aligned with Mordor... :cautious:

I think in the case of cars going on the drag strip may be because that one 'is also a track' but not the right one, reason why it 'red-cards' people and teleports them back to the pits. In may case I suspect it's because I went astray into the Ent-moot at the back and the track-Ai is aligned with Mordor... :cautious:
Hey Raul, are you sure it wasn't because you were turning the chicane into a straight? :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Hey Raul, are you sure it wasn't because you were turning the chicane into a straight? :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

I did that once and got an "angry Jim" warning... :( I did learn however (when following a certain red-orange Mazda) that you can ride on the first kerbs with half your car and get a better exit on the second part of the chicane if you actually avoid those second kerbs. :D Just don't tell that to the Willams eSports team. :roflmao:

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 106 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 147 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 279 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing