AC Multiclass Abarth500/Mazda MX5@Motodrom Schottenring, Wed 20th September 2023

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

HF2000

Thou shall not pass!!!
Staff
Premium
1689873804733-png.681571

1689873993762-png.681573

Welcome to the RD Racing Club.

After Calabogie with its demanding curves this time another track with lots of nice turns but this time with a lot of banking, hopefully make it a bit easier for the Abarth to overcome the understeer.
Schottenring Motodrom is situated in a beautiful environment in Germany which makes racing here a real pleasure.

For this event we will be using the 12x time multiplier and a starttime of 08.00 AM so we will have dawn to dusk migration in the race. It's a test to see if we want to use this format also for the upcoming Fat-Alfie championship. MAKE SURE YOU HAVE CSP WITH WEATHERFX enabled.

1694679926365.png

SITUATIONAL AWARENESS is essential for clean and respectful driving in our community. You should therefore use tools like Helicorsa or CarRadar and CrewChief. The links for these apps are on the bottom of this post.

DISCORD. It's important that you also join us during the event on Discord for additional information and instructions. Link is below.

Go to https://acsm.racedepartment.com/championship/f1a4f789-f306-4bd7-9466-ce2334fa4106?server=0 using the Emperor account you have been given and register with your steamID.

If you don't have an Emperor account yet, ask for one by posting in this thread (only for premium members).

Especially the new and inexperienced drivers are recommended to participate. There are a lot of learning opportunities but without the intensity and stress of the GT3/4 cars or the endurance multiclass cars. It's also good step up for those kind of events.

Server information:

• Server: Racedepartment Server 1 Password: standard password, if you don't know that, ask for it in this thread and it will be send in a PM.
  • 20:00 CEST, 19:00 BST (18:00 UTC) | 60 minutes - Official Practice
  • 21:05 CEST, 20:05 BST (19:05 UTC) | 20 minutes - Qualification
  • 21:30 CEST, 20:30 BST (19:30 UTC) | 60 minutes - Race
  • Practiceserver available during the week. Same password.

Event details:

Useful Links:

Entry list:

Last edited:
Does anyone else get this error message? (Server 1)
No problem on server 2 (2CV-Challenge).
I admit, I recently reset the windows firewall. But server 2 works. :unsure:

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-09-16 145127.jpg
    Screenshot 2023-09-16 145127.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 30
Morning all I will be joining you guys for this 1
Is there a link for the track please
Please read the posts above these. The file is on sharemods but the RaceDepartment software replaces a part with asterisks so the link in the 1st post doesn't work.

Last edited:
First make sure you have the right version of the track.

And this is an event with 12x time multiplier to simulate a race from dawn to dusk, you also need Content Manager and Customer Shaders Patch installed and the WeatherFX option as active in CSP.

Morning guys, I'm getting an error when trying to join practice server which says "can't compare checksum". Any ideas what might be wrong? Cheers
Also other guys get this error message who have CM and CSP installed. I don't have this problem.

Any clues, anyone?

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 16 12.1%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 14 10.6%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 14 10.6%
  • Thursday

Votes: 16 12.1%
  • Friday

Votes: 49 37.1%
  • Saturday

Votes: 79 59.8%