HF2000

Thou shall not pass!!!
Staff
Premium
A46D0054.jpg

1689873804733-png.681571

1689873993762-png.681573

Welcome to the RD Racing Club.

Because of pitlane problems with the China Coast track, I've decided to switch to Macau with as main reason to get rid of the whining of Fulvio for this track.
Second reason is that I lost all my installed tracks when my harddrive crashed (yes, I didn't make a backup for at least 5 years:notworthy:).

PLEASE VOTE FOR THE TRACK OF THE MONTH FOR NEXT WEEK! All nominated tracks have only one vote at the moment!

1705650993466.png

SITUATIONAL AWARENESS is essential for clean and respectful driving in our community. You should therefore use tools like Helicorsa or CarRadar and CrewChief. The links for these apps are on the bottom of this post.

DISCORD. It's important that you also join us during the event on Discord for additional information and instructions. Link is below.

Go to https://acsm.racedepartment.com/championship/0deb4919-a4fc-4782-8e10-223e2c609f62?server=0 using the Emperor account you have been given and register with your steamID.

If you don't have an Emperor account yet, ask for one by posting in this thread (only for premium members).

Especially the new and inexperienced drivers are recommended to participate. There are a lot of learning opportunities but without the intensity and stress of the GT3/4 cars or the endurance multiclass cars. It's also good step up for those kind of events.

Server information:

• Server: Racedepartment Server 1 Password: standard password, if you don't know that, ask for it in this thread and it will be send in a PM.
  • 20:00 CET, 19:00 GMT (19:00 UTC) | 60 minutes - Official Practice
  • 21:05 CET, 20:05 GMT (20:05 UTC) | 20 minutes - Qualification
  • 21:30 CET, 20:30 GMT (20:30 UTC) | 60 minutes - Race
  • Practiceserver available during the week. Same password.
Event details:

Useful Links:

Entry list:

Last edited:
I never thought I would say this but................................................. I am really liking Macau !!
There I have said it and those words will probably come back to bite me on Wednesday.:D
It's a pity we aren't using the Reboot version though, so much better in detail, atmosphere, track surface and drivability.

Even worse is i had to update my copy for the race and the colours and brightness are now inferior. I can't see the road now other than the jet black patches. Can't we use the reboot, it's obviously the same track, just nicer finished

I'm sorry guys. I was using the reboot version before my harddisk crashed. So last week I made a mistake by installing the wrong version. I'm now working on installing the rt version.
I have to take the server down for a short period.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 36 25.9%
  • More leagues

Votes: 28 20.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 25 18.0%
  • Trophies

Votes: 15 10.8%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 8 5.8%