MSC Mod Loader

Plugins MSC Mod Loader 1.2.14

Login or Register an account to download this content
what do i do with that package? do i put it in the folder with the launcher?
It has worked. Thanks for your help. If anyone else has the problem of the Antivirus blocking the my-summer-car.ml website, be sure to exclude that whole domain from being scanned for viruses.

As of today's experimental update (April 18, 2019), the mod-loader stopped working. There are no errors being displayed. It says the mod loader is ready in the main menu screen, but after loading into the game world itself, it doesn't load any mods.

I see that a new level file has been added in the new update (level3). That may have something to do with the mod-loader breaking.

Here is the output_log.txt file if you need it.

Attachments

• output_log.txt
    39.7 KB · Views: 293
As of today's experimental update (April 18, 2019), the mod-loader stopped working. There are no errors being displayed. It says the mod loader is ready in the main menu screen, but after loading into the game world itself, it doesn't load any mods.

I see that a new level file has been added in the new update (level3). That may have something to do with the mod-loader breaking.

Here is the output_log.txt file if you need it.
Like it's stated in message when you turn on game. Experimental is not supported and never will be. After it will get into stable branch it will be fixed.

Someone got issues in his life, I don't know, maybe you should start working on updating your Mod slowly?
What's wrong with you people? Can you read correctly? There will be no fix until experimental goes public, it's even written in freaking FAQ.
If I release fix now it will be broken for normal people (experimental is used by small % of players).

and? What will I do with this information? Eat it?
You use it to figure out what you will do about it. If you wait until it drops to stable release, and then finally begin to think, then you will make it harder for yourself in the long run. You could just take the info and know what to do, so when it is time, you can get right to work on what you have to do. I am trying to help.

You use it to figure out what you will do about it. If you wait until it drops to stable release, and then finally begin to think, then you will make it harder for yourself in the long run. You could just take the info and know what to do, so when it is time, you can get right to work on what you have to do. I am trying to help.
You don't understand, I don't release fix until experimental goes public, that doesn't mean that I don't know what is wrong.
And stop spamming me with your alts.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea