MSC Mod Loader

Plugins MSC Mod Loader 1.2.14

Login or Register an account to download this content
Bloody hell. Let me say this now.
ANYBODY With the issue “WebClient request failed” just UNZIP the folder or move the loader into your download folder. Now it works.
Why does nobody say this stuff.

Bloody hell. Let me say this now.
ANYBODY With the issue “WebClient request failed” just UNZIP the folder or move the loader into your download folder. Now it works.
Why does nobody say this stuff.

Because it's written in mod description.
Code:
Unpack anywhere you want (do not run without unpacking)

Oh ok. Thanks
I tested it actually, and it catches that calls correctly, and fails with that generic error
94WuPeL.png

You should delete that steam thread to stop giving him attention.

im proud of you man. No idea why Dustman decided to be such a dick about this. There wasn't any real reason to check for SteamID wasn't there? its not like you can check if someone has the game if the game list is private.

im proud of you man. No idea why Dustman decided to be such a dick about this. There wasn't any real reason to check for SteamID wasn't there? its not like you can check if someone has the game if the game list is private.
SteamID is part of "new project" in next major update for modloader. It was used for testing in 0.4 through 0.4.5

Just to get it out of the way i have MSC on steam and have owned if for a while. Now, I have tried to fix this error im getting by switching back from the experimental branch to the stable one but i get the same two errors in the screenshot here. I am online on steam and i am connected to the internet. This was working without this error before I updated to the latest MSC patcher.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    29.2 KB · Views: 234

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back