MSC Mod Loader

Plugins MSC Mod Loader 1.2.14

Login or Register an account to download this content
The loader is a great tool but, today it started to give me 502 bad gateway error. It said that it could not update the loader and again it said that my game were not steam version. My game is a legal copy from Steam, though. It was working great since my first play (Last week, i assume). Today it started to give the error i mentioned.

Attachments

• output_log.txt
    12.8 KB · Views: 345
Hi everybody. I really apreciate your hard work. I want to share my experience using this upgrade of the mod loader. I notice when i upgrade to this version i have the problem that it don't save completly al the changes, like parts that u installed on the satsuma it not be present on the saved game, this bug only affect the satsuma building or if modify. It seems like if u don't save the game. at first i think that was an error generate by win10 or the attributes on the folders on your hard disk. but i downgrade the mod loader to the previus version and the error be fixed. i hope that this information be useful to fix this bug. thanks a lot.

Hi everybody. I really apreciate your hard work. I want to share my experience using this upgrade of the mod loader. I notice when i upgrade to this version i have the problem that it don't save completly al the changes, like parts that u installed on the satsuma it not be present on the saved game, this bug only affect the satsuma building or if modify. It seems like if u don't save the game. at first i think that was an error generate by win10 or the attributes on the folders on your hard disk. but i downgrade the mod loader to the previus version and the error be fixed. i hope that this information be useful to fix this bug. thanks a lot.
Save problems are usually bad mods not modloader, check output_log for mods that spams errors.

• Deleted member 781895

hey, heard that modloader causes the game to un-import imported songs after you save, this is really annoying, could it be fixed? thanks. :thumbsup:

I have an issue. I have ver 0.4.7 and playmouth dustman and cheatbox. I can't do anything to my car anymore. For example there are 2 halfshafts, but i can only remove one of them because the other one has no hitbox. Same for spindles. I can only remove one of the spindles but not the other one because there is no hitbox. Is there a way to fix? i tried without mods and still the same.

• Deleted member 156929

Mod Edit: this is an English speaking forum please use it in future.
See our ToS

Last edited by a moderator:
I have an issue. I have ver 0.4.7 and playmouth dustman and cheatbox. I can't do anything to my car anymore. For example there are 2 halfshafts, but i can only remove one of them because the other one has no hitbox. Same for spindles. I can only remove one of the spindles but not the other one because there is no hitbox. Is there a way to fix? i tried without mods and still the same.
Reinstall your game I guess?

plymouth breaks game as hell.

Pretty fair for a guy who bypassed your shitty steamid get protection like two times. Oh and by the way, its not my fault that your mscloader prints errors from axles, because it cant properly import tire pressure data. Glad i could prove my point...
it's fixable in 10 minutes. But you just make excuse for your bad coding.

I have a problem, when i start up the game with the mod loader, it does not detect steam and because of that, i can't use some mods. it also gives ''Error (403)'' when trying to update via the mod loader launcher. I have tried disabling my anti-virus because it said ''blocked by ESET Security''. But to no effect. I hope someone can help me with this.

I have a problem, when i start up the game with the mod loader, it does not detect steam and because of that, i can't use some mods. it also gives ''Error (403)'' when trying to update via the mod loader launcher. I have tried disabling my anti-virus because it said ''blocked by ESET Security''. But to no effect. I hope someone can help me with this.
Download full package from releases on github, link is in the description of this mod.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back