MSC Mod Loader

Plugins MSC Mod Loader 1.2.14

Login or Register an account to download this content
  • Deleted member 156929

I can't use MSC Asset Bundle, because link provided on your github doesn't work.

Everyone can thank you for delaying a fix.
not going to lie just because people don't read it might not work and then bullhead through to type and say not working please fix is pretty much a dick move man i get its your mod and everything and we all appreciate it but by no means should you be threatening us by saying delaying fix to people because they say it is not working its just rude lol.

Ah.. sadly 0.3.5 is too old for many nice mods out there. However it's a solution until the Experimental version doesn't go Official (perhaps in the end of this month or next).

Hope it can satisfy your modded MSC needs, though

When I try to launch MSCPatcher.exe nothing happens. Any help? :(
I had this problem, if you have incorrectly set your mods folder location to something invaild, it will throw an error on application start-up (MSCPatcher.exe)

I recently moved my msc game folder to a different drive and then tried to lauch MSCPatcher.exe and the above happened. Make sure "MSCLoader_Full.Package/MSCFolder.txt" correctly points to my summer car folder. (root directory of mysummercar.exe)

I get this is your mod, and also that it's open source so whoever is feeling inclined to take matters with their own hands can fork it and fix it anytime...

However, I sense that you've already fixed, or pretty clearly know what to do to fix this issue in the latest Experimental build, so I wonder why wouldn't you share that.
I know you probably don't want to make this a rule, nor want people asking you to fix Experimental builds every time a build breaks MSCLoader, but it's been a while since the last MSC update... Please consider fixing it before final. Probably the game won't change that much until release, so a fixed version would be good enough for final when it's released.

Thanks

I get this is your mod, and also that it's open source so whoever is feeling inclined to take matters with their own hands can fork it and fix it anytime...

However, I sense that you've already fixed, or pretty clearly know what to do to fix this issue in the latest Experimental build, so I wonder why wouldn't you share that.
I know you probably don't want to make this a rule, nor want people asking you to fix Experimental builds every time a build breaks MSCLoader, but it's been a while since the last MSC update... Please consider fixing it before final. Probably the game won't change that much until release, so a fixed version would be good enough for final when it's released.

Thanks
If you have a choice, break modloader for 90% of players or keep it broken for 10% of players what would you choose?
You cannot have both, because like now nobody reads any warnings, so if they see new version they download it anyway without looking that it works only in experimental. So there will be much more spam that it's now.

Is it that hard to play without mods for now?

If you have a choice, break modloader for 90% of players or keep it broken for 10% of players what would you choose?
You cannot have both, because like now nobody reads any warnings, so if they see new version they download it anyway without looking that it works only in experimental. So there will be much more spam that it's now

There could be two versions. Current one, for stable version, and another without automatic download specifically for experimental build, released whenever. Something like personal build or something.
Or a tick in the updater for downloading the bleeding edge version, with the possibility of not working on your current version etc

It's all up to you, of course. If you're happy with how you're maintaining it, I/we can't do anything more than wait for the experimental to hit Stable, heh

Is it that hard to play without mods for now?

Actually, yes. Thanks for making the vanilla experience suck so much, I guess

There could be two versions. Current one, for stable version, and another without automatic download specifically for experimental build, released whenever. Something like personal build or something.
Or a tick in the updater for downloading the bleeding edge version, with the possibility of not working on your current version etc
Too much work to maintain two forks, I'm doing this in my free time, nobody pays for that and stable update can hit any time, so I will create separate branch then update patcher to support two builds, then duplicate entire release, and in that time TG push the button to release game to stable.

Too much work to maintain two forks, I'm doing this in my free time, nobody pays for that and stable update can hit any time, so I will create separate branch then update patcher to support two builds, then duplicate entire release, and in that time TG push the button to release game to stable.

I totally understand, it's completely up to you. I'll be waiting for the newest stable then, because MSC isn't MSC anymore for me without your Loader.

I totally understand, it's completely up to you. I'll be waiting for the newest stable then, because MSC isn't MSC anymore for me without your Loader.
And also the experimental branch is updated almost every day, so need to reinstall modloader each day.

I need a stable release and save to test new features of mod loader and find bugs.

I'd actually pay for an exclusive experimental version. Maybe you could think about a Patreon page or something like that because I don't think that I'd be the only one to pay for that.

I'd actually pay for an exclusive experimental version. Maybe you could think about a Patreon page or something like that because I don't think that I'd be the only one to pay for that.
Who are you? Tim 'hypocrite' Sweeney to buy exclusives?
Basically there is a patreon since beggining but nobody using it, there is also a way to donate.
But donators doesn't have any benefits, everyone is on the same level.

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea