MGP20 MotoGP 20 Modding Tutorial

i've follow every step but still not working. need some help here. thanks guys

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    72.9 KB · Views: 106
I have files "umodel.exe", "umodel.cfg" and "sdl2.dll" placed in games root folder... and folder is named MotoTM20.
Maybe your path is wrong, but placing them in game's root folder should solve this.

i've follow every step but still not working. need some help here. thanks guys
Hi there. For me i just paste the command line for my installed MotoGP20 location folder. Here is mine
E:\Games\Steams\Steam\steamapps\common\MotoGP™20\motogp20\Content\Paks
You have to put the command line until "Paks" not just "MOTOGP". You can also search the paks folder in your installed MotoGP20 game location manually then copy the command line and paste into any notepad for easier use in future.

Hi! I have a problem with my mod of yamaha 2012, with the normal map and lightmap of custom rider...
This is the pic of the problem

20200530032353_1.png

I only added the "suit896_d" (marked in green below) in the mod because I dont know which are the files of nm and lm...
The files marked in gray are the textures of Lorenzo, the following files are all for the custom riders.
The texture marked in red (suit899_l) I think it is from spiderman suit only. The file "suit733_n" I already added from lorenzo and nothing change in custom rider, only change for Lorenzo.
Does anyone know if these files (nm and lm) are the same for all custom riders of 4t? And which are those files?
Thanks!

Captura.PNG

Hi! I have a problem with my mod of yamaha 2012, with the normal map and lightmap of custom rider...
This is the pic of the problem

I only added the "suit896_d" (marked in green below) in the mod because I dont know which are the files of nm and lm...
The files marked in gray are the textures of Lorenzo, the following files are all for the custom riders.
The texture marked in red (suit899_l) I think it is from spiderman suit only. The file "suit733_n" I already added from lorenzo and nothing change in custom rider, only change for Lorenzo.
Does anyone know if these files (nm and lm) are the same for all custom riders of 4t? And which are those files?
Thanks!

I have news xD

These are the files (marked in red)

Sin título-1.png

but these files are used by all the suits of the custom riders.. (look the pic, the yamaha's suit look good, but the respol looks bad for the nm and lm)
Is there a way to assign new files for yamaha's suit (for example) to avoid this problem?
Thanks!

20200531182924_1.png

I have news xD

These are the files (marked in red)

View attachment 378087

but these files are used by all the suits of the custom riders.. (look the pic, the yamaha's suit look good, but the respol looks bad for the nm and lm)
Is there a way to assign new files for yamaha's suit (for example) to avoid this problem?
Thanks!

View attachment 378086

Check it out here, i think similar template with custom team suit.
Game/assets/graphics/characters/riders/riderShared/suits/suit001/textures/suit001_l.uasset

Hi there. For me i just paste the command line for my installed MotoGP20 location folder. Here is mine
E:\Games\Steams\Steam\steamapps\common\MotoGP™20\motogp20\Content\Paks
You have to put the command line until "Paks" not just "MOTOGP". You can also search the paks folder in your installed MotoGP20 game location manually then copy the command line and paste into any notepad for easier use in future.

i do put the right path but still nothing happened. but never mind that, does anyone have tutorial to modding number, helmet, suit and bike? thanks in advance

Hi, Is there someone that know how to change a rider's name? I've tried to edit .locres file but it seems like the in game text is bound with the locres line somehow

Yes bikergaming does know that, he is mabay planning a tutorial in the future or a tool to make it easier for everyone.
But that is not sure cause it's a mabay and he is very busy.
Best option is to ask him gently how he did it.
Or wait till we knew if there is coming a tutor vid or tool for it.

IMG_20200613_023217.jpg

I don't know exactly problem caused this error, fatal error crash pop up in the end of FP2 session especially in rain condition. i've been try different savegame, change tyre mode in career setting, remove all mods even reinstall the game but still no luck since two days ago. Need help please

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.