MGP20 MotoGP 20 Modding Tutorial

The error goes by too quick to see, but it says "Too few arguments"

Ive also tried it with python instilled normally (not in that folder), same result.

Okay from what i've seen so far it looks like you have no import folders and it looks like you do have different folders then it should be.

You should watch motogp18 modding tutor or the motogp19 modding tutor video's and have the exact same files as showed in the video, but with the motogp20 modding tools installed.

That would work perfectly, if not let me knew.

Best wishes

Okay from what i've seen so far it looks like you have no import folders and it looks like you do have different folders then it should be.

You should watch motogp18 modding tutor or the motogp19 modding tutor video's and have the exact same files as showed in the video, but with the motogp20 modding tools installed.

That would work perfectly, if not let me knew.

Best wishes
Ill try. Thank you

I watched it, it doesn't seem to be any different than what ive been doing. The folders shouldn't be wrong either as Ive copied them straight from the export and just added the two files. https://i.gyazo.com/f28be43ac19b9a4d1b34ed0819d6c496.png Im changing a mod I downloaded (for me only I wont be reuploading it or anything dont worry) so the folders should be correct.

I also tried doing it the manual way with powershell and it didn't help. Still not making the pak

Last edited:
Ill try. Thank you

I watched it, it doesn't seem to be any different than what ive been doing. The folders shouldn't be wrong either as Ive copied them straight from the export and just added the two files. https://i.gyazo.com/f28be43ac19b9a4d1b34ed0819d6c496.png Im changing a mod I downloaded (for me only I wont be reuploading it or anything dont worry) so the folders should be correct.

I also tried doing it the manual way with powershell and it didn't help. Still not making the pak

Okay did you exported the files and imported them in unreal engine ?

[QUOTE = "kawa4saki, publicación: 3212601, miembro: 823704"]
¿Cómo es eso factible? Sé cómo cambiar las imágenes de librea y de perfil, pero no cómo cambiar los nombres.
[/CITAR]
Como se cambian las imagenes de los pilotos y las motos?
MotoGP™20   30_06_2020 23_35_10.png

hi, i'm trying to create a new shark helmet for career mode, and i have 2 questions:
Can i change the visor for this helmet ?
When i add a new texture to the only shark helmet available, i have a carbon layer added to it that i can't remove. I tried changing the clearcot mask and stuff but didn't figure out how to remove it. if somoene can help.
thanks

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.5%
  • More leagues

Votes: 41 19.5%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.5%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.4%
  • Forum trophies