MGP20 MotoGP 20 Modding Tutorial

Hello all,

Yes i am almost certain these files are used for AI's

Because i tested this with MGP 19.

MGP 19 did get lots of updates to me it felt the AI became worse after each update....
So i did Copy and Paste the original files (from out of the box released game) back in the *AdditionalNonUFS* folder and the AI behave a LOT better (the best i ever played in Motogp series).

So m,aybe gonna test tonight => rename some *wet* file to the *sun* files... see what happens.
I did not play it much yet but i did read on the forum that the AI behave a lot better in the wet :) so maybe we can play with it this way.

Too bad the .mix files are history before we could edit it ourselfs :) (also the AI) done it a lot.
Would be interesting to hear the results of that

[QUOTE = "Nonox_46, publicación: 3163079, miembro: 462063"]
simplemente copie el umodel y SDL2.dll en la carpeta pak
y hacer una carpeta otra herramienta motogp 20 para exportarView attachment 366949
[/CITAR]
amigo gracias por el consejo, segui intentando y al final si funciono

how did you do it ?
I have the same problem, no matter where I copy the umodel not get me any file

Como lo hiciste?
Tengo el mismo problema, da igual donde copie el umodel no me sacar ningun archivo

[CITA = "Alex Campos, publicación: 3164924, miembro: 5965"]
¿Cómo lo hiciste?
Tengo el mismo problema, no importa donde copie el modelo, no me da ningún archivo

Como lo hiciste?
Tengo el mismo problema, da igual donde copie el modelo sin mí sacar ningun archivo
[/ CITAR]
lo que tienes que hacer es copiar esos dos archivos marcados en la foto, que estan en la carpeta que descargaste de
BIKER7202 .la tienes que poner en la carpeta paks de el motogp 20 como en la foto y abrir el umodel.exe desde aqui mismo en la carpeta paks ¿si tienes otra duda preguntame?
Paks 29_04_2020 14_43_37.png

Hello everybody.

I wanted to thank you all, for someone who comes from the "rfactor" era, making your own skin is an advantage.
Son_martin072, thank you very much for your help, I can already open packages.
Biker7202, I am looking forward to that photoshop packaging. The truth is that there are good people in the world and you must be one of them.

And a question comes to mind: where are the files of our customizations within the game?
It could be a good idea to put personalized stickers or complete templates there, so that we can include them through the game editor and in this way be "official", we can share them and see them online, is it a good idea? Or nonsense?

A hug for everyone (just one hehehe)

Translate in the web

Hello everybody.

I wanted to thank you all, for someone who comes from the "rfactor" era, making your own skin is an advantage.
Son_martin072, thank you very much for your help, I can already open packages.
Biker7202, I am looking forward to that photoshop packaging. The truth is that there are good people in the world and you must be one of them.

And a question comes to mind: where are the files of our customizations within the game?
It could be a good idea to put personalized stickers or complete templates there, so that we can include them through the game editor and in this way be "official", we can share them and see them online, is it a good idea? Or nonsense?

A hug for everyone (just one hehehe)

Translate in the web
Stuff like stickers are stored in a save file, they’re stored in appdata\motogp20 I believe

[QUOTE = "BIKER7202, publicación: 3166868, miembro: 239451"]
Cosas como pegatinas se almacenan en un archivo de guardar, se almacenan en appdata \ motogp20, creo
[/CITAR]
BIKER7202 yo se donde estan ubicado el archivo de las pegatinas personalizadas.pero cuando lo copio,borro el viejo y lo pego luego me dice que los archivos ya no existen .pero luego salgo y todos los archivos se restauran y todo esta como si no hubiera pasado nada

[QUOTE = "BIKER7202, publicación: 3166868, miembro: 239451"]
Cosas como pegatinas se almacenan en un archivo de guardar, se almacenan en appdata \ motogp20, creo
[/CITAR]
BIKER7202 yo se donde estan ubicado el archivo de las pegatinas personalizadas.pero cuando lo copio,borro el viejo y lo pego luego me dice que los archivos ya no existen .pero luego salgo y todos los archivos se restauran y todo esta como si no hubiera pasado nada
You have to paste before you delete

[QUOTE = "BIKER7202, publicación: 3166996, miembro: 239451"]
Tienes que pegar antes de eliminar
[/CITAR]
no funciono.No se guardan
es que estoy probando un método de: creo una pegatina, copio el archivo, borro la pegatina y pego el archivo .es el método que estoy usando para probar si funciona. pero no funciona ¿que hago? es que quiero hacer un paquete de pegatinas para los que no son tan buenos creandolas.
lamento las molestias

Hello

Does anyone know why this happens? I cannot take off the original sponsor's shape (Parts Europe) in back of the design.

Maybe I have to save mask file in other format with the Unreal Engine? Thanks.

thh.jpg

Last edited:
Hello

Does anyone know why this happens? I cannot take off the original sponsor's shape (Parts Europe) in back of the design.

Maybe I have to save mask file in other format with the Unreal Engine? Thanks.

View attachment 368429

Wich files did you edit? Sometimes you have to edit the clearcoat_mask file and the i.uasset file. If they wont delete the sponsors.

But if this is a career bike, then i have to look for it my self because then it could be a sponsor specific problem

Wich files did you edit? Sometimes you have to edit the clearcoat_mask file and the i.uasset file. If they wont delete the sponsors.

But if this is a career bike, then i have to look for it my self because then it could be a sponsor specific problem
Yeah look it's a career mode bike so there's probably more to edit

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back