MGP20 MotoGP 20 Modding Tutorial

Try if you can find the exact same logo in the sponsor_i.uasset file, if you found it in there, you should edit it.

If you are not able to find it, let me know.
Cause i will try to help you solve this problem:)

Solved :thumbsup:

ttt.png

It must be 3 files to modify for career custom teams:

sponsorXXX_d.uasset
sponsorXXX_mask.uasset
patternXXX_001 or 002.uasset (vinyl)

AIskills - that's something I almost dream to edit... I see regular patterns in AiSkills.uexp - seems to be those "ErrorProbability", " MaxRaceSkillFactor", etc. values there. Each such pattern begins with " þÿÿÿýÿÿÿüÿÿÿûÿÿÿúÿÿÿùÿÿÿÂ " in HxD editor...

Thank you very much, i was able to add a custom number replacing the Stock nr. 34 with my 111!
By the way, it seems that the preview in the menu doesn't change, i guess that this is a different file to replace. BTW i'm very happy for the result, now my goal is to replace all the emoticons with different sponsors for the helmets.

View attachment 369675

Can you tell me the path of the custom rider numbers in umodel ?? Thx

Hi i play in 3d vision nvidia
I have a problem with the suit and the boots of the player created the boots are seen only with one eye and the suit is defective this defect does it only with the pilot created
Is it possible to replace the player created with one already present in the game complete with boots?

Ciao io gioco in 3d vision nvidia
ho un problema con la tuta e gli stivali del giocatore creato gli stivali si vedono solo con occhio solo e la tuta e difettosa questo difetto lo fa solo con il pilota creato
è possibile sostituire il giocatore creato con uno già presente nel gioco completo di stivali?

Hi, I have a problem with repack command of modding tools :(
Before it worked perfectly for me, but I had to format my pc and now it doesnt work
I click on "repack command" but nothing happens. I tried to download the modding tools it again but it still doesn't work
Any idea for this? thanks in advance :)

Hi, I have a problem with repack command of modding tools :(
Before it worked perfectly for me, but I had to format my pc and now it doesnt work
I click on "repack command" but nothing happens. I tried to download the modding tools it again but it still doesn't work
Any idea for this? thanks in advance :)

Do you have downloaded and installed python again ?

Guys. I was wondering if it's possible to edit a helmet project files, so I started to search if the project was server sided or just saves as a normal file in our PC. I found a folder where there are all stored, but has an extension .sav which I ignore how to open to see what is on.

C:\Users.\AppData\Local\motogp20\Saved\SaveGames

There you can find all like helmets project, stickers, even numbers. So I was wondering if those files are stored in our PC, maybe we can extract them, edit them with photoshop to create skins and try to compilate. In game is where you upload the project to the milestone server, so if the project has a template, we can make skins and try upload to the server and see if works.

I don't know if anyone has tried this before, also ignore if there is a program to unpack these files.

PD : I've been testing if anyone can send me his files to see if in game I have all his projects and its working. I mean, if I send my sticker project file, and you put it in your own folder, when you enter the game you will have all my stickers projects.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.