MGP18 MotoGP 18 Modding Tutorial

Hola, estoy buscando y no puedo encontrar dónde editar el tiempo de reaparición cuando tengo un accidente. ¿Es posible cambiar esto con esta herramienta? Si es así, agradecería que me prestaras una mano gracias

Lo busqué pero no puedo encontrarlo, no sé cómo editarlo, ya que esa herramienta es para cargar los archivos 3d pero no para editar una línea de texto como en gp 2017, creo que estoy seguro, pero es un desastre, si alguien puede editarlo, póngalo alrededor de 8 segundos y envíeme el archivo para importarlo si es posible, pero agradecería el nombre exacto del archivo y cómo editarlo

i can't create any pak files from cmd. its's said "error: too few arguments" , how to solve this?:(
py.jpg

Just wondering, as I don't have the PC version yet what do the UV mappings for the helmets and suits look like, are they the same as 14-17 or are they different. Also what are the UV mappings like for bikes that are in this game and 17, i.e GP17 (Miller, Rabat, Bautista) and GP16 (Simeon, Abraham) are they the same?

u4pak.py pack pakchunk0-WindowsNoEditor_X.pak motogp18...
GOOD EVENING
I PERFORMED EVERYTHING TO THE LETTER, BUT WHEN DIGITING THE COMMAND DOES NOT WORK WHAT CAN I DO?

Just wondering, as I don't have the PC version yet what do the UV mappings for the helmets and suits look like, are they the same as 14-17 or are they different. Also what are the UV mappings like for bikes that are in this game and 17, i.e GP17 (Miller, Rabat, Bautista) and GP16 (Simeon, Abraham) are they the same?
Yes, same models, same UVs.
About the bikes, I don't think so, they're probably all new models.

GOOD EVENING
I PERFORMED EVERYTHING TO THE LETTER, BUT WHEN DIGITING THE COMMAND DOES NOT WORK WHAT CAN I DO?
What do you mean it doesn't work?
do you have python installed?
U4pak.py is a python script, it doesn't work if you don't have python.

I installed version 3.7 following the procedure does not generate the .pak file

Attachments

• Screenshot (10).png
    Screenshot (10).png
    155.2 KB · Views: 250
  • Screenshot (9).png
    Screenshot (9).png
    137.8 KB · Views: 242
GOOD EVENING
I had the same problem but if you use the command .\u4pak.py pack pakchunk0-WindowsNoEditor_X.pak motogp18 it should work. (At least it worked for me :) )
Anyway big thanks to @Jonix !!!!
Hope that in the future somebody create some cool fantasy liveries or a Dainese Suit conversion like in MotoGP17.

I can not import my .uasset files into unreal engine 4.19, I get an error message
Create a folder in your asset space in the project you're using. This will create a fodler with the same name in Documents/Unreal projects/.../YourFolder
Close UE4. Copy .uasset files into that folder. Launch UE4 again and you will see your .uasset files in the editor

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.