MGP18 MotoGP 18 Modding Tutorial

Adobe Photoshop CC 2015

Attachments

• Screenshot (50).png
    Screenshot (50).png
    683.3 KB · Views: 175
'_L" textures are lightmaps, they describe how the model should reflect the light.
Try to check how the lightmaps of the other suits in the game are and change it accordingly

Hey guys! I have a question and I would really appreciate any possible help! I have followed all the steps of the above tutorial I even downloaded the same program for editing as in the video, still when I press start at the beginning where it says "please wait" there it crashes and stops working! Anyone has had the same problem as me? I need to add that I downloaded Riccardo's MIR helmet and it works perfectly.... Any ideas??

Hey guys! I have a question and I would really appreciate any possible help! I have followed all the steps of the above tutorial I even downloaded the same program for editing as in the video, still when I press start at the beginning where it says "please wait" there it crashes and stops working! Anyone has had the same problem as me? I need to add that I downloaded Riccardo's MIR helmet and it works perfectly.... Any ideas??
Try to use unreal editor version 4.19, I’ve found that 4.20 crashes the game

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.5%
  • Forum trophies