MGP15 MotoGP 15™ W.I.P. Thread

Thought i'd do a proper website look for ingame on the pc :D
9ea70a684c54698bc1b069b669756ead.png

ad9e7fadd04fc24f57f47c3913c24886.png

With temps reaching the upper 90s to 100s here in SoCal, I've really had better things to do than tweak the game. Nonetheless, major progress has been made and due to the strange A.I. behavior (simply speeding them up as you know does not work due to their erratic lines) the mod will consist of the following:

- major physics tweaks to the Player's bikes in order to create a much more realistic behavior and therefore a much more difficult handling of the bike. That in turn will naturally slow your lap times down matching the A.I. pace much closer. This was especially necessary as once again the stock physics are pretty crappy, especially in the MotoGP class. Since we had to forget about real life lap times (thx Milestone) it is all about our challenge in Career Mode and this clearly yields the best results.

The rest of the mod will include my usual tweaks such as:

- generating realistic results (closely matching real life) but more or less seeing to it that #52 Kent is in control of things.

- Moto3, Moto2 and MotoGP team strengths and reliability values (has nothing to do with A.I.) These POWER VALUES are indicated via the red bar in the bike selection screen. The stock game has #43 Miller's bike as fast as #35 Crutchlow's which is probably sadder than Milestone's inability to spell team names correctly such as Derendinger in Moto2.

- Individual Riders Performances, which includes aggression level, race performance level

CoMiNg In ThE vErY nEaR fUtUrE!!! :rolleyes: :ninja:

I never really saw the point in adding the entire 2014 game to this year's edition. However, it gives me the opportunity to attempt something:
fQc95vgkAuevMMmixCObMg0xEM_CyROJYkKxRSe_kw4=w960-h540-no

I was surprised to see that the 3D model is being recognized. However, this is about as far as I get. Neither are the wheels or rims recognized, nor am I able to launch a race.

Does anybody have a suggestion?

Fantastic job Matthew! I'm sure that with given time you will know what's wrong now and problems with the wheels and races will go away.
If I have a bit of time, I will try to help you :)

I never really saw the point in adding the entire 2014 game to this year's edition. However, it gives me the opportunity to attempt something:
fQc95vgkAuevMMmixCObMg0xEM_CyROJYkKxRSe_kw4=w960-h540-no

I was surprised to see that the 3D model is being recognized. However, this is about as far as I get. Neither are the wheels or rims recognized, nor am I able to launch a race.

Does anybody have a suggestion?
i have had this problem before when i have edited masking textures and saving the mix file while the game is open before veiwing the bike its like the game doesnt read the file and it too crashes. that said might mine there is no texture for it or something is up with the masking files

not helpful i think in this instance

i have had this problem before when i have edited masking textures and saving the mix file while the game is open before veiwing the bike its like the game doesnt read the file and it too crashes. that said might mine there is no texture for it or something is up with the masking files

not helpful i think in this instance
Unfortunately that's most likely not the problem; I haven't had the game open while editing the MIX file. Thank you anyway

Maybe when you repack the files with Mix you have include a subfolder example data/DATA you select the first folder where you have extrat all the files in case the DATA the real one, I said this cause it happen to me once and in game the wheels looks the same grey as yours, A seally mistake , who knows maybe is your case :rolleyes:

@ChaosF1 Really like that livery (orange is my favorite color) maybe a little more white stripes back to the seat, just a suggestion , design what you want ;), Really like it, well done :thumbsup: I need to buy the KTM and start working on the design :rolleyes: and see it in game :laugh:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back