MGP15 MotoGP 15™ W.I.P. Thread

@Xtra-Large22 yeah i was thinking the sameish thing
2015-07-15_00003.jpg

dont mind the the konia suit

Currently working on two different skins for the Forward Yamaha team (Baz and Bradl will get different ones ;) ) Here's a little show-off of the WIP for Bradl:

F6UespQqrRI5m1pVdbqhSRH_3kDeGmwCzX0N_ee8kZ8=w1364-h768-no

eIo0fzGa9Q6D8hhzUrPV3-tzsOarw5kM_qI8zwC4qOs=w1364-h768-no

CrA88clfQ0fxW8vcAdwN-8_j7hBRm2v5tUULWrfFLAI=w1364-h768-no

Still a lot of work to do until I'll be satisfied (windshield, probably rework his number). Any feedback will be greatly appreciated!

Still WIP I need to include some more logos and paint another stuff, but this is the main base Paris Hilton Racing Team which race with Maverick Viñales in 2011 , This is the Presentation Livery, not the Race livery for 2011

Maybe someone dont like it , but its ok I still working on it ;) also need to finish the other side :p
paris.jpg

Major progress to report on the upcoming physics mod. Best way to explain it - this will be like a brand new game. Jan is and has been working his behind off and the results are amazing. His work is second to none and you will be blown away.

Factory bikes are basically done and Satellite and Open not far from completion. There will be an instructional "How to Ride" video, as this will only appeal to the hardcore gamers demanding realism out there. A detailed list of changes, etc. will be provided with the release, but here are things for you to keep in mind and prepare for already now:

1. Minimum race distance has to be 35%, nothing less. I race 50% in my career, and obviously you can do the full 100% if you desire.

2. Complete overhaul to all MotoGP bike physics now replicating the different behaviors and handling characteristics of each individual bike true to life - as close as you've never seen it in a Milestone game. In other words - no bike will feel the same and there will be very noticeable differences between them, just like in real life.

3. Setups are now becoming crucial. Aside from the fact that it will take you quite some time to adjust to this new MotoGP level (which is only realistic as well).
I would suggest utilizing practice sessions on race weekends (select FULL WEEKEND) to observe tire wear and try different compounds. All of that is now a huge factor - just like in real life.

4. You will be forced to adjust your previous riding style completely, you will be forced to adjust your riding style according to the individual bike handling characteristics. You will have much longer braking distances, you will have to be really careful on the throttle when exiting corners. Sustaining this and keeping up with these new challenges (one mistake and you're done) that these bikes present, especially over the course of a 50% race will make you want to work out in the gym to better cope.

5. ALL SETTINGS HAVE TO BE ON THE HIGHEST DIFFICULTY LEVEL.
a) Pro Physics selected
b) Simulation A.I. Strength selected
c) NO AIDS WHATSOEVER - AUTOMATED TUCK-IN however, is still possible though, so is auto shift, but come on guys!!!
Certain controllers just make it too crazy to adjust this manually as well, so don't worry about it.
d) Minimum 35% race distance , 50% recommended!

A little more patience...

Last edited:
Major progress to report on the upcoming physics mod. Best way to explain it - this will be like a brand new game. Jan is working his behind off and the results are amazing. Factory bikes are basically done and Satellite and Open not far from completion. There will be an instructional "How to Ride" video, as this will only appeal to the hardcore gamers demanding realism out there. A detailed list of changes, etc. will be provided with the release, but here are things for you to keep in mind and prepare for now:

1. Minimum race distance has to be 35%, nothing less. I race 50% in my career, and obviously you can do the full 100% if you desire.

2. Complete overhaul to all MotoGP bike physics now replicating the different behaviors and handling characteristics of each individual bike true to the life as close as you've never seen in a Milestone game. In other words - no bike will feel the same and there will be very noticeable differences between them, just like in real life.

3. Setups are now becoming crucial. Aside from the fact that it will take you quite some time to adjust to this new MotoGP level (which is only realistic as well).
I would suggest utilizing practice sessions on race weekends (select FULL WEEKEND) to observe tire wear and try different compounds. All of that is now a huge factor - just like in real life.

4. You will be forced to adjust your previous riding style completely, you will be forced to adjust your riding style according to the individual bike handling characteristics. You will have much longer braking distances, you will have to be really careful on the throttle when exiting corners.

5. ALL SETTINGS HAVE TO BE ON THE HIGHEST DIFFICULTY LEVEL.
a) Pro Physics selected
b) Simulation A.I. Strength selected
c) NO AIDS WHATSOEVER - AUTOMATED TUCK-IN however, is still possible though, as certain controllers just make it too crazy to adjust this manually as well.
d) Minimum 35% race distance

A little more patience...
Wow. Just wow.

That sounds really nice. But what happens when I leave gearbox on automatic? Will I still be able to ride with that mod?
Yes, though it is counter intuitive to the mod, it will still work.
Since there are so many changes to the physics model - you will still have your hands full controlling the bike, though manual shifting is really basic stuff. Without it, you cannot get the real potential out of the bike nor the mod. I'd say you try as soon as possible. Should not take you more than an hour or two.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.