MGP15 MotoGP 15™ W.I.P. Thread

I just tried to make some faces :D
http://postimg.org/image/hmnxhdc3b/full/
Moto_GP15_X64_2015_06_29_12_54_44_816.jpg

Moto_GP15_X64_2015_06_29_12_54_09_382.jpg

sorry guys have a problem, someone can explain me why when i go to download page and select t a mod for example the same lowes update of motogp 15, i can not see the download switch in the page of mod? it's strange i would download the mods but ca't' see the switch and cannot download

sorry guys have a problem, someone can explain me why when i go to download page and select t a mod for example the same lowes update of motogp 15, i can not see the download switch in the page of mod? it's strange i would download the mods but ca't' see the switch and cannot download
click on VERSION HISTORY

Thank you very very much Giovane =) , I going to try right now , Just a suggestion no offense , Would you like to create a new thread for this download or in download section , cause maybe others users who dont see this WIP thread they miss this great work , just a small suggestion, and again thanks for your work :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Hey guys... where to improve skills ?? I want to mix it with my AI mod but in AI_DIFFICULTIES are a lot of same things as Time Generation Modifier and i don´t know which to edit and if i have to level up or level down for higher level

Any news from AI behaviour? I'm impatient to test some tweaks.
Jonix's WIP is impressive, I finally start my career thanks to him: (100% races) wild card 18, 24 and first two races with Honda Ongetta 13, 12.
Really strong AI, it can be improved, but it's impressive.
Good job guys.

Jonix's WIP is impressive, I finally start my career thanks to him: (100% races) wild card 18, 24 and first two races with Honda Ongetta 13, 12.
Good job guys.
I want to edit and level up my Skills AI mod but i don´t know which stuff to edit.. i know that they are in AI_DIFFICULTIES.BML..

Another preview of my WIP mod of MotoGP class only
Moto_GP15_X64_2015_07_03_17_56_52_740.jpg

I think it can be finish next week ..
You can see corrected (as i said millon times ) colors of liveries and rider´s gear
But also rims, Ohlins forks ,frame and also I added this small square, i mean Onboad camera only on Honda because Milestone already done somtehing like that on Yamaha and Ducati.. As somebody said this year´s MotoGP is the worst for Honda´s 3d models and it´s true.
Moto_GP15_X64_2015_07_03_17_58_48_091.jpg

You can also see that i have done a small edit of Jerez De La Frontera Circuit, but I think i´m not good at editing the tracks but i wish that somebody will do it much better than I.. Looking forward to see edited circuits, specially this Jerez or e.g. Assen.
And as always thanks for any support and please comment and attack me by critic, i need it to be better in this :D
Looking forward to release this piece of unofficial patch for MotoGP, and maybe next time also other classes ..
Have a good time , mates ;)

Good job guys.
Finished my exams today, I'm back testing. AI is yet much improved, though I would like to speed it up even more, just about 1-1.5 seconds would be great

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back