MGP15 MotoGP 15™ W.I.P. Thread

And next up Moto2, dropped Kallio out of Top10, he is barely 9th in the standings and struggles in QP. He will do better in the race than 14th, so expect to see him around 9th - 11th in the overall championship standings. I will have to drop Schrötter and move up Aegerter who is finding his groove. I will also up Luthi's game a bit :D

2015-06-27_00013.jpg
2015-06-27_00014.jpg

Hi! I have looked into recolouring textures of the bike. For the first time, "Repsols come back to past" and "KTM Ioda Racing".
About KTM: I will be developing this livery. Repsol Honda is finished. :)

Attachments

• MotoGP15X64 2015-06-27 20-20-15-33.jpg
    MotoGP15X64 2015-06-27 20-20-15-33.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 470
  • MotoGP15X64 2015-06-27 20-20-38-31.jpg
    MotoGP15X64 2015-06-27 20-20-38-31.jpg
    122.3 KB · Views: 1,493
  • MotoGP15X64 2015-06-27 20-22-40-64.jpg
    MotoGP15X64 2015-06-27 20-22-40-64.jpg
    123.3 KB · Views: 442
  • MotoGP15X64 2015-06-27 20-22-55-56.jpg
    MotoGP15X64 2015-06-27 20-22-55-56.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 408
  • MotoGP15X64 2015-06-27 20-23-10-41.jpg
    MotoGP15X64 2015-06-27 20-23-10-41.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 401
Positioning i guess, its much better than original, but still AI is slow :(

Now i drive in moto2 on TECH 3 bike without upgrades and i'm just 0.5-0.7 slower than Zarco (On pro physics and Simulation difficulty) In moto 3 and moto 2 bikes have massive amounts of grip even on wet track ;/

And here we go...feeling very good about these changes. Still tweaking randomness, etc. which why some are still too fast in the race like cardus. all about finding the best combination between db_pilots performances and actual positioning values :ninja:

2015-06-27_00018.jpg
2015-06-27_00019.jpg
2015-06-27_00020.jpg
2015-06-27_00021.jpg
2015-06-27_00022.jpg
2015-06-27_00023.jpg

I modded the AI so that in moto3 there are big groups, mainly the first composed by Kent, Bastianini, Quartararo, Oliveira, Fenati etc the second with Bagnaia, Antonelli, Binder etc.
Though they are not the same every race. I also tweaked aggressivity, in termas there were 4 people trying to overtake in the main straight one beside the other one! Very nice to see

Meaning what exactly? positioning or actual lap times? cause positioning is still ways off, see mine and look at your Rabat, etc.
Try to race full race, not only 3-5 laps , there is no difference.. but yes, it´more because of positioning on standings, not a different difficulty, nobody said this is more difficult AI

Try to race full race, not only 3-5 laps , there is no difference.. but yes, it´more because of positioning on standings, not a different difficulty, nobody said this is more difficult AI
Look at the pics I posted. I only race 50%. Very happy with initial results of my upcoming riders mod. First thing I did was driver aggression level.
In the "mod" above, results are too similar all the time. Leading groups does not work as well as described and many riders are still way off. Oettl is way too slow, Vinales too fast, Quartararo too fast, Locatelli and Masbou too fast, Fenati too slow. Kornfeil too fast, etc etc. My mod will support more random results for the win, though Kent is leading the championship in dominating fashion and that will have to be replicated as well. Tight fights throughout, Oliveira, Fenati, Bastiannini, Kent all will fight for the win and also support how certain people qualify weaker than they actually finish in Moto3 :ninja:
Consider how young Quartararo is, look at his mental mistakes he made already, you can't go by sheer talent. He should NOT be winning races all the time and in your "mod" he already won 3 out of 5. You have to shift your focus on overall standings not individual race results ( in life he finishes on podium and then 3 DNF's) and you need to spot a pattern and experiment with those hex values. That is just Moto3, in Moto2 you have more issues and I did not even get to MotoGP. Notice how Milestone have certain people qualify in the 30's but their race values are position 8 to 15, so that means that they will climb up to 15 positions (not finish in 8th, etc) depending on the other riders obviously. But it is that gap, that offers you random results. Also, it really takes quite some time to get this right - which is another reason yours is off, one can tell that it has been put together hastily...I have spent close to 11 hours on the game and all pretty much on Moto3 constantly checking changes i made. Obviously I fixed Zaidi and replaced him accordingly with new profile pic and stats, and I am changing certain team names that they got wrong in Moto2, but this takes time, mate.

Last edited:
This year I can't find the file to tweak qualification and race performance.
In Assen pole lap was around 1.36.4 (are they really serious??) and I can EASLY take pole with Baz! Real life 2015 pole is 4 seconds faster.

4 seconds bug? :roflmao:

Look at the pics I posted. I only race 50%. Very happy with initial results of my upcoming riders mod. First thing I did was driver aggression level.
In the "mod" above, results are too similar all the time. Leading groups does not work as well as described and many riders are still way off. Oettl is way too slow, Vinales too fast, Quartararo too fast, Locatelli and Masbou too fast, Fenati too slow. Kornfeil too fast, etc etc. My mod will support more random results for the win, though Kent is leading the championship in dominating fashion and that will have to be replicated as well. Tight fights throughout, Oliveira, Fenati, Bastiannini, Kent all will fight for the win and also support how certain people qualify weaker than they actually finish in Moto3 :ninja:
Consider how young Quartararo is, look at his mental mistakes he made already, you can't go by sheer talent. He should NOT be winning races all the time and in your "mod" he already won 3 out of 5. You have to shift your focus on overall standings not individual race results ( in life he finishes on podium and then 3 DNF's) and you need to spot a pattern and experiment with those hex values. That is just Moto3, in Moto2 you have more issues and I did not even get to MotoGP. Notice how Milestone have certain people qualify in the 30's but their race values are position 8 to 15, so that means that they will climb up to 15 positions (not finish in 8th, etc) depending on the other riders obviously. But it is that gap, that offers you random results. Also, it really takes quite some time to get this right - which is another reason yours is off, one can tell that it has been put together hastily...I have spent close to 11 hours on the game and all pretty much on Moto3 constantly checking changes i made. Obviously I fixed Zaidi and replaced him accordingly with new profile pic and stats, and I am changing certain team names that they got wrong in Moto2, but this takes time, mate.
You have edited only race performance and qp times or how you level up a difficulty ?? i have only edited just skills of riders to reality, but not times .. it´s true, that my times are still fake , not times in real races. And what about not editing riders, but power of bikes, eg. top speed of Open bikes ?

Fixed DereNdinger Racing, but as mentioned yesterday due to the geniuses at Milestone incorrectly spelling the team's name to begin with (how ridiculously embarrassing that is), we are faced with character limitations. I will probably go with Derendinger RACING TEAM which is one of their legit names anyways. I wasn't a fan of how I had to shorten the sponsor's name to "Int.Wetten" as it simply looked strange - here is the final version instead

2015-06-28_00016.jpg

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 114 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 156 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 299 27.8%