MGP15 MotoGP 15™ W.I.P. Thread

Mod Edit: RaceDepartment is an English speaking website. When posting on public message boards, please use only the English language.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mod Edit: RaceDepartment is an English speaking website. When posting on public message boards, please use only the English language.

My custom skins for motogp15 :)

Attachments

• bmw1.png
    bmw1.png
    372.1 KB · Views: 474
  • bmw2.png
    bmw2.png
    448.3 KB · Views: 406
  • honda1.png
    honda1.png
    392.8 KB · Views: 414
  • honda2.png
    honda2.png
    623.2 KB · Views: 523
  • husq1.png
    husq1.png
    543.8 KB · Views: 451
  • husq2.png
    husq2.png
    449.7 KB · Views: 462
Why do they keep changing the livery?!
It is their tradition.. Just remeber that Bradl has also multiple liveries.. It is because LCR´s sponsors have big factories or good business results in some countries.. Main sponsor is GIVI but perhaps they do not have good business in Malaysia as Castrol etc...

Why do they keep changing the livery?!
hahaha!! They should change the rider first!! Crutchlow is just hilarious. Constantly crashes yet constantly a big mouth. I am fast, I am not worried about my future, I'll have plenty of team options...blah, blah, blah. Dude's ridiculous and is lucky to be riding Superbike next year...if that.

hahaha!! They should change the rider first!! Crutchlow is just hilarious. Constantly crashes yet constantly a big mouth. I am fast, I am not worried about my future, I'll have plenty of team options...blah, blah, blah. Dude's ridiculous and is lucky to be riding Superbike next year...if that.
Oh.. Come on .. Everybody hate Cal this year.. He has just bad season...All riders have their bad season(s)

We are not meant to debate riders' performances in this thread...But yep I expected more from Cal both this year and past year, though this year Honda is in trouble (apart from HRC that keeps evolving the bike so has improved it) LCR will receive updates in the future

Oh.. Come on .. Everybody hate Cal this year.. He has just bad season...All riders have their bad season(s)
yes, not supposed to discuss here, but come on!! you are joking right? what has he EVER done??? almost 90 starts starts and 8 podiums??? LMAO. Guy could not be more overrated. I am telling you, unless LCR is beyond stupid, his time in premiere class is winding down...FAST!

yes, not supposed to discuss here, but come on!! you are joking right? what has he EVER done??? almost 90 starts starts and 8 podiums??? LMAO. Guy could not be more overrated. I am telling you, unless LCR is beyond stupid, his time in premiere class is winding down...FAST!

I don´t have nothing to say to a person like you.. There is such a competition between riders. There are about 20 riders with a same aim, become a champion. But true is that factories don´t have money to give the same bikes to everyone , so they give them to "best" riders (such as Lorenzo in your photo)

And not only these NOTgiven bikes is a problem but also that MOTOGP is a very dangerous sport. Every rider have his bad season. Rossi on Ducati, Pedrosa last year etc...

Crutchlow haven ´t done anything ??? Are you f***** kidding me ??
What about his GREAT, GREAT work in Tech3 ?? P2 or P3 on a podium in 2013, then worse year on Ducati but althogh he was able to finish 2nd in Aragon. Last year p3 in Termas De Rio Hondo.
He have done great job already.
There are other riders , who haven´t done yet anything ...
What Barbera have done ?? Last year one of the best on OPEN, congratulation Hector, but you were on factory bike ..
What have done Pol from a year, Tech 3 kicked Cal ? Nothing.. Anything like a great job from Cal on Pol position years before...
So I need to say. You are perhaps a fan of Lorenzo and I know how Lorenzo´s fans feeling. Just feel like Lorenzo himself :HATE EVERYONE..
That is why everybody ALSO IN MOTHRLAND (SPAIN) hate him and his fans... Arogant and only one who is the best is stupid Lorenzo and his bithes in the house (if you know which video i mean )

BUT I NEED TO SAY... THIS FORUM IS NOT ABOUT WHO ELSE HATE GREAT RIDERS LIKE CC35 OR OTHERS.. IT IS ABOUT MOTORCYCLE GAMES.. <snip>
THANKS

All i'll say about Crutchlow is that he has the arrogance of Lorenzo and the win it or bin it mentality of Marquez, he's having a hard season sure but he's not helping himself by claiming he's "the best Honda rider after Marc" and then goes and unsurprisingly throws the bike down the road again

anywho i guess i'll dump these very WIP shots to keep things threadly related because with MotoGP16 just over the horizon i don't see reason to continue the project any further
GP16Desmo1.jpg
GPDesmo2.jpg
GPDesmo3.jpg
GPDesmo4.jpg
GPDesmo5.jpg

I don´t have nothing to say to a person like you.. There is such a competition between riders. There are about 20 riders with a same aim, become a champion. But true is that factories don´t have money to give the same bikes to everyone , so they give them to "best" riders (such as Lorenzo in your photo)

And not only these NOTgiven bikes is a problem but also that MOTOGP is a very dangerous sport. Every rider have his bad season. Rossi on Ducati, Pedrosa last year etc...

Crutchlow haven ´t done anything ??? Are you f***** kidding me ??
What about his GREAT, GREAT work in Tech3 ?? P2 or P3 on a podium in 2013, then worse year on Ducati but althogh he was able to finish 2nd in Aragon. Last year p3 in Termas De Rio Hondo.
He have done great job already.
There are other riders , who haven´t done yet anything ...
What Barbera have done ?? Last year one of the best on OPEN, congratulation Hector, but you were on factory bike ..
What have done Pol from a year, Tech 3 kicked Cal ? Nothing.. Anything like a great job from Cal on Pol position years before...
So I need to say. You are perhaps a fan of Lorenzo and I know how Lorenzo´s fans feeling. Just feel like Lorenzo himself :HATE EVERYONE..
That is why everybody ALSO IN MOTHRLAND (SPAIN) hate him and his fans... Arogant and only one who is the best is stupid Lorenzo and his bithes in the house (if you know which video i mean )

BUT I NEED TO SAY... THIS FORUM IS NOT ABOUT WHO ELSE HATE GREAT RIDERS LIKE CC35 OR OTHERS.. IT IS ABOUT MOTORCYCLE GAMES.. SO IF YOU HAVE A BAD DAY, CRY AT HOME
THANKS
i am not sure what races you are watching, nor am i sure where you get the idea that i am a lorenzo fan (the user pic is ancient and avatars have never reflected my taste, it is simply a cool avatar pic - in my opinion). what you are talking about with Barbera doesn't even make sense. factory bike??
the crying part is hilarious, as the only one crying, as you have shown with all capital letters is obviously you. lmao. you think MotoGP is my God? Boy oh boy, I have better things to do with my life. Oh, and what did Crutchlow do today?

Last edited:
All i'll say about Crutchlow is that he has the arrogance of Lorenzo and the win it or bin it mentality of Marquez, he's having a hard season sure but he's not helping himself by claiming he's "the best Honda rider after Marc" and then goes and unsurprisingly throws the bike down the road again

anywho i guess i'll dump these very WIP shots to keep things threadly related because with MotoGP16 just over the horizon i don't see reason to continue the project any further View attachment 136094 View attachment 136095 View attachment 136097 View attachment 136098 View attachment 136099
Great work buddy, and great comment about Crutchlow :) Could not agree more. But some people think these riders pay their bills and start crying when they are told the truth. BTW, I moved the Crutchlow discussion here: http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/motogp-calendar-riders-2016.119211/#post-2247020

Last edited:
Thanks!
It's quite annoying to make the "linking" parts because they often mismatch and you have to launch the game to check every single time
5vbRy4e.jpg

v3aFdC7.jpg

in this week i try to finish this mod...i reworked Rossi's helmet from soleluna2015,change blue color of suit and bike,something is still missing but i will add them in this days

Attachments

• vale 1.JPG
    143.9 KB · Views: 341
  • vale 2.JPG
    251.7 KB · Views: 267
  • vale 3.JPG
    104.7 KB · Views: 257
  • vale 4.JPG
    236.6 KB · Views: 266
  • vale 5.JPG
    193.3 KB · Views: 287
  • vale 6.JPG