MGP15 MotoGP 15™ W.I.P. Thread

Change:
Fabio quartararo (around the 1-7 position)
Jorge Martin (11-15 position)
A.Locatelli (15-20 position)
Danilo (20-22 position)
Norrodin (22-25 position)
Canet( 6-10 position)

Change number:
G.Rodrigo(19 number not 91)
Simone corsi (24, not 3)

When Release?

Last edited:
Change:
Fabio quartararo (around the 1-7 position)
Jorge Martin (11-15 position)
A.Locatelli (15-20 position)
Danilo (20-22 position)
Norrodin (22-25 position)
Canet( 6-10 position)

Change number:
G.Rodrigo(19 number not 91)
Simone corsi (24, not 3)

When Release?
You crack me up, bro. It is called W.I.P. for a reason and no I will not just switch these positions as their is an algorithm at work and their positions vary. Also, Quartararo is NOT a top 5 rider at all. Furthermore, the screen depicts obviously qualifying and race situation is different yet again. I have also taken into account the WARM UP and Race Lap times to aid the algorithm. Coming soon, impossible to say when exactly as I am still working on it and I have plenty other commitments in life.

@rkh We all know is WIP stuff but I think people trying to show you wich parts must be editing or chance or something like that , they dont said everying is wrong , they trying to said , hey !!! could you fix this or this number is wrong , like I said before is WIP ,just they triying to explain to you what must be editing , so go ahead with this project , and be ok in real life stuff mate ;)

Reactions: rkh
@rkh We all know is WIP stuff but I think people trying to show you wich parts must be editing or chance or something like that , they dont said everying is wrong , they trying to said , hey !!! could you fix this or this number is wrong , like I said before is WIP ,just they triying to explain to you what must be editing , so go ahead with this project , and be ok in real life stuff mate ;)
I have however, repeatedly mentioned that my WIP shows all progress. Stuff that has not been finished, it is to show progress not to show "hey, anyone see anything wrong?". I know what needs to be done, I am simply showing more steps than most others.

Valencia new lighting and textures, just some experiments
VwC7Vao.jpg

A9nsLBX.jpg

JU71ugW.jpg

had to re-install the game, clean installation was best solution for all the issues i encountered. i also figured out the problem with the liveries, at least partially. The new Pramac livery finally shows up correctly, but the vehicle key i had mentioned earlier had to be set to its original value. meaning, for pramac, i was not able to change it to GP15 because the livery doesn't show up properly then. Even if I use the GP15 base model from DUCATI as @Onikurai had suggested, the livery does not show up properly. So, I am tinkering with a couple of more options and hope to be done with MEGAPACK any day now.

@rkh:
Great Works...
I'm just trying to simplify things and when I tell you something, are not mistakes but signs like that of numbers etc ...
I can not wait to come out ...
If there something, you can ask ...
Let us our gift April Fools!!!AHAHAHAH

Last edited:
@rkh:
Great Works...
I'm just trying to simplify things and when I tell you something, are not mistakes but signs like that of numbers etc ...
I can not wait to come out ...
If there something, you can ask ...
Let us our gift April Fools!!!AHAHAHAH
totally understand!! I was going to include the new liveries as well and that is where i experienced issues when changing vehicle keys. we'll see what I'll do in the end. Really, really thinking it will be ready this weekend for Argentina GP :ninja:

Leopard and Ajo motosport deals irfanzaidi
I have downloaded the pack (only bike and suits) Onikurai and I had no problems..

I have not downloaded aspar team because with your pack was not compatible.

In your update that come out today or tomorrow:
is there aspar team with ducati or honda?

Last edited:
Guys, I have a question for you about changing bikes.
I changed LCR RC213V to Forward Yamaha's bike and Ducati GP15 to Fourstrokes Ducati and it works well with model and texture, but number is not visible. I tried to change numbers in BIKExxx_GC.bml, but it's not works. Do you have solution for this problem? :)

Attachments

• MotoGP15X64 2016-04-08 01-10-11-28.jpg
    MotoGP15X64 2016-04-08 01-10-11-28.jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 346
MotoGP15 Valentino Rossi 2016 suit,helmet :
..i will try finish it in these days.what do you think?

Attachments

• vale 1.JPG
    vale 1.JPG
    190.2 KB · Views: 230
  • vale 2.JPG
    vale 2.JPG
    221.4 KB · Views: 240
  • vale 3.JPG
    vale 3.JPG
    185.2 KB · Views: 235
  • vale 4.JPG
    vale 4.JPG
    138.7 KB · Views: 256
Helmet is a bit off, also the 46 number looks exactly like mine...not accusing or anything just stating

EDIT SORRY WRONG GUY!!WAS REFERRING TO USER DARKNESS

Last edited:
Helmet is a bit off, also the 46 number looks exactly like mine...not accusing or anything just stating

Not to mention this guy:
is saying you stole the suit and bike mod from them... @Jack Sparrow12
uso la livrea della moto di onikurai,la tuta l'ho creata da zero..lavorando su quella di vale del 2015,infatti se confronti la mia a quella di jack sono un po diverse..il casco è preso da jack,ma sto cercando di mettergli i colori giusti e aggiungere quello che manca..infatti nel video ci sono anche i crediti delle mod non mie..è darkness che è stato accusato del furto

uso la livrea della moto di onikurai,la tuta l'ho creata da zero..lavorando su quella di vale del 2015,infatti se confronti la mia a quella di jack sono un po diverse..il casco è preso da jack,ma sto cercando di mettergli i colori giusti e aggiungere quello che manca..infatti nel video ci sono anche i crediti delle mod non mie..è darkness che è stato accusato del furto
Ciao si scusa, mi dispiace davvero, c'è un tizio che continua a rompere i coglioni con la gente che gli ruba la mod, prima ha accusato me, poi pensavo te...basta postare una foto di una mod sulla Yamaha e ti attacca..

Mi dispiace molto.
In ogni caso potresti sistemare il retro della tuta, c'è una striscia bianca nella tuta nuova.

Ti lascio degli screenshot del mio lavoro che non ho mai finito..magari ti aiutano come riferimento.
Cerca anche di cambiare i colori di base che quelli di Milestone sono completamente sbagliati..
una cosa che mi piace molto sono le strisce bianche sul fronte delle braccia, mi sembrano ben fatte!

wV6LvP3.jpg
uWVTQdH.jpg

Si hai ragione...oggi vedo di aggiungere il resto..avevo notato ieri sera delle strisce bianche sopra quelle gialle dalle spalle,oggi mi guardo bene la tuta e ci provo..grazie per gli screen :)

Ciao si scusa, mi dispiace davvero, c'è un tizio che continua a rompere i coglioni con la gente che gli ruba la mod, prima ha accusato me, poi pensavo te...basta postare una foto di una mod sulla Yamaha e ti attacca..

Mi dispiace molto.
In ogni caso potresti sistemare il retro della tuta, c'è una striscia bianca nella tuta nuova.

Ti lascio degli screenshot del mio lavoro che non ho mai finito..magari ti aiutano come riferimento.
Cerca anche di cambiare i colori di base che quelli di Milestone sono completamente sbagliati..
una cosa che mi piace molto sono le strisce bianche sul fronte delle braccia, mi sembrano ben fatte!

wV6LvP3.jpg
uWVTQdH.jpg
Piccola domanda,te come hai fatto a fare la sfumatura del giallo dalle spalle?sto provando a farla in tutti i modi ma non mi viene

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back