MGP15 MotoGP 15™ W.I.P. Thread

Man I don't understand all your disappointment. My mod is my personal work not a universal and complete mod, no moto2 update, no moto3 update, no physic update, not a great work but only a little update for who, like me, want to play with a game updated waiting for a greater and complete work.

if my work has created problems in the community you can tell me, I will remove it from the database NOW with no other problems for me and for the community, i'll continue to play my mod on my pc with no other problems.

If you conversely want to cooperate with me for your complete mod you have only to ask to me, after you give me the right information on bikeset and riders (I haven't any information, i don't know all you modifications, i can't prepare something for you if I don't know what you need) I will convert my liveries in order to apply them to your work; I can also upload my .psd files with no problem for me and you, i haven't special secret and my works are free to use for all of you, but if you don't give me accurate informations I can't help you.
Give me a file with all the bikeset, give me a file with bikes and riders, substitutions and changes and I can provide help to you...

if my work has created problems in the community you can tell me, I will remove it NOW

As always sorry for my bad english

Your English is just fine, no worries. Yes, you can do whatever you want. And I said it looks amazing to me, it is not just a little update - really nice work. BUT, I do not understand your thought process about changing the bikes that are needed for 2016. Why move Miller to Octo?? Offer only 1 Aspar? Why change an LCR bike to anything but Marc VDS? You already have Redding's VDS, so it is only logical to change Miller's LCR OPEN HONDA to MARC VDS.

BUT, the main problem in changing Octo Ioda to Miller with Marc VDS - he now has the wrong bike paramaters. He needs a Honda Vehicle key, not ART. This cannot be avoided with your mod and Miller will finish way behind due to the far inferior bike, even if I set Miller's paramter's to finish higher up, he won't due to incorrect vehicle key. That is a big reason why this bike change makes no sense. You have to keep that in mind, it is not just liveries.

EDIT: I cannot send the files as they are too large. My Bike folders are exactly the Milestone originals, EXCEPT, I changed OPEN HONDA LCR to Marc VDS Team. I am not using Abraham, Octo or Forward as they are not participating. I do not want any KTM or Casey Stoner or any other test rider. If you download my 2016 Grid update, you will see the bikes I changed and my folders which are BIKE 01, BIKE 02, BIKE 03, BIKE 05, BIKE 07, BIKE 08. Please let me know how i can add your new Avintia livery for Baz and Barbera and Aspar Ducati livery for Laverty, Hernandez and Baz and suits...Many Thanks!
20160328025925_1.jpg
20160328024029_1.jpg
20160328024013_1.jpg

Last edited:
Ok bro no problem, i will download your mod and rename my liveries from tomorrow morning, don't worry about this ;)

But in my mod there are 2 Aspar bike not one, I've used BIKE502 where there are 4 honda Bikes (Abraham, Hayden & Laverty Aspar, Miller) and changed this with 4 ducati GP14.2 bikes, otherwise i will have 1 empty Honda bike in this folder, my intention was to fill the entire grid, also with test team if necessary. The big problem for me is there are only 5 Honda bikes this year instead of 8 of the previous season and 8 Ducati instead of 6.
Anyway, tomorrow i will rename all the liveries for your mod ;)

ps: Avintia has Ducati GP14.2, in your shoot there's a GP15 bike, you need to change it ;)

ps: Avintia has Ducati GP14.2, in your shoot there's a GP15 bike, you need to change it ;)
Yes, you know what happened? I've been trying to update the Desmosedicis, but when it comes to Avintia, they won't let me do it properly. I have to check again, but yeah, I am bothered by this too. Keep in mind what I mentioned before regarding the vehicle key. If you change Octo to Marc VDS for Jack Miller as you did, yes the livery will be updated, but Miller is now racing under a ART vehicle key and not HONDA. I tried to switch out the whole key and change it to HONDA, but has not worked yet. However, I have successfully updated all Avintia and Pramac vehicle keys to match the correct one and have done this successfully for Moto2 and Moto3. vehicle keys that needed it, such as SAG Team and others. Obviously, for Ducati itself, we do not have the 2016 key, so they stay with Desmosedici 2015GP. In my update, I changed OPEN HONDA Miller to Marc VDS, that way I can keep the correct vehicle key. Know what I mean? So, when you change bikes like that, not only does it affect livery, but more importantly the vehicle key itself. Thanks agaiN!

Last edited:
Damn, major HDD issues prevent me from accessing backups. When I extract my current CONTENT.MIX I get the "handling error message" due to a certain negative string value. I believe this has been addressed before...Any solutions other than having to re-do all my content.mix edits from scratch since I cannot access my latest backups either? Thanks!!

Damn, major HDD issues prevent me from accessing backups. When I extract my current CONTENT.MIX I get the "handling error message" due to a certain negative string value. I believe this has been addressed before...Any solutions other than having to re-do all my content.mix edits from scratch since I cannot access my latest backups either? Thanks!!
just that you download the updates of your previous file!

Last edited:
ok @rkh here you can find liveries for bike and riders like in your mod. No problem for riders, i've tested them with the 2016 Grid Update for MotoGP, Moto2, Moto3 1.2 and all suits and helmet are correct. I've also tested Bikes, you must change Petrucci and Redding Ducati (BIKE508 and BIKE510) with a GP15 like in BIKE500 and Aspar Bike with a Ducati GP14.2 (this skin is in a folder apart as i don't know in which folder you will put your final bike)

ok @rkh here you can find liveries for bike and riders like in your mod. No problem for riders, i've tested them with the 2016 Grid Update for MotoGP, Moto2, Moto3 1.2 and all suits and helmet are correct. I've also tested Bikes, you must change Petrucci and Redding Ducati (BIKE508 and BIKE510) with a GP15 like in BIKE500 and Aspar Bike with a Ducati GP14.2 (this skin is in a folder apart as i don't know in which folder you will put your final bike)
Thank you very much, really appreciate that. Now I just had a little clarification question. PM sent :cool:

Avintia has Ducati GP14.2, in your shoot there's a GP15 bike, you need to change it ;)
Look at these pics below. Since I did not change my Avintia bike location like you did, but instead using the original Milestone location, I learned that the LCR name issue is the same for PRAMAC DUCATI and AVINTIA DUCATI. Any change to that section in the MENU.MIX changes all 4 bikes to either GP15 or GP14.2 or whatever else one would put....

20160329205059_1.jpg
20160329205056_1.jpg
20160329205053_1.jpg
20160329205050_1.jpg

Look at these pics below. Since I did not change my Avintia bike location like you did, but instead using the original Milestone location, I learned that the LCR name issue is the same for PRAMAC DUCATI and AVINTIA DUCATI. Any change to that section in the MENU.MIX changes all 4 bikes to either GP15 or GP14.2 or whatever else one would put....

This is really strange, I've changed menu.mix with DucatiGp15 for Pramac and KTM RC16 for KTM Test team with no problem O_O

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.