MGP14 MotoGP 14 Modding Questions Thread

anyone knows how the HighRes works? coz i only see 1 model per bike, no high res or low res for each bike.

I'm asking this since HighRes mode is just killing my PC. I think if the HighRes was only for the bike then my PC can support it.

Thanks
I do believe the HighRes is only for bikes. Other textures are same size as last year.

hi there, i apologize for just dropping in (or bad english) but i was wondering if it was possible to make "custom" racetrack.

As far as I got into modding I used mixfile remixer to unpack track file, but I dont know what format is actual racetrack.

I thought i could make racetrack in 3ds max and repack it but after i seen that there are no compatibile files in track mixfile i dont know what to do now.

Is it possible to make custom racetracks in motogp14? (as if replacing existing racetrack i.e. Argentina to my newly made one)

Thanks in advance

Tutorial How to change Rider's Skill ?
Tools needed:
1. MixFile - ReMixer
http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/mixfile-remixer.71456/
2. Any Hex Editor.. (in this case, i use HxD Editor)
http://mh-nexus.de/en/downloads.php?product=HxD

HowTO:
1. Open DATA.MIX using "MixFile - ReMixer"
2. Exact the files/folder on DATA.MIX using "MixFile-ReMixer"
3. Open /DATA/AI_RIDER.BML using any Hex Editor.
4. Find the rider, you wanted to edit.. Then change their "R.a.c.e.T.i.m.e.G.e.n.e.r.a.t.i.o.n.M.i.n" , "R.a.c.e.T.i.m.e.G.e.n.e.r.a.t.i.o.n.M.a.x", "T.i.m.e.G.e.n.e.r.a.t.i.o.n.M.i.n" , "T.i.m.e.G.e.n.e.r.a.t.i.o.n.M.a.x" Values
5. Edit them.
6. Re-Pack using MixFile-ReMixer by Selecting "SBK X/08" type
7. Go in-game and experience.
* Game might freeze at 1st loading screen if u have messed up
* Riders wont move if u choose higher Float values .

How to edit their Values?
"t.e.x.t.........1...0.0.4.......$"
"1...0.0.4" means "1.004"
"..." means "Dot" and single "." means "next value" ..
You can find these text after ur desire variable name.. Here, Every Dots are important. "Do not delete any values/dots", All you got to do is "Replace" them by hover nor select desire value/hex value and re-write it..
1...0.0.4 = change to 1...0.0.1(top7) or 0...9.0.0(top3) or 1...0.1.4 (top20) , these r moto3 values i encounter (i might not be right) ...

Some values are like "1...0......" , these values made rounded float/decimal values
"1...0......" means "1...0.(.).(.).." where you can edit (.) like "1...0.0.4.." . Do not delete these , just replace.

PS: I think i have said in, how & what i know.. If i'm wrong, feel free to correct me
Feel Free to add me at steam "J0hnX2"

Last edited:
If is possible change the 3D models of bikes (for suzuki principally) and someone changes the pilots in their categories and teams for 2015, I offer to make skins for teams for a possible 2015 patch.
I made patches on the motogp 08 and i currently edit my personal game
greetings! ii attatch some works from 2008

Attachments

• bs11.jpg
    bs11.jpg
    128.3 KB · Views: 705
  • vr462.jpg
    vr462.jpg
    130.6 KB · Views: 1,616
If is possible change the 3D models of bikes (for suzuki principally) and someone changes the pilots in their categories and teams for 2015, I offer to make skins for teams for a possible 2015 patch.
I made patches on the motogp 08 and i currently edit my personal game
greetings! ii attatch some works from 2008
I'm sure we can't mod the models of the bikes, nor anything at all.

Yes this can be done. I opened a thread about this yesterday, you can change the .bin and .bml files in the bike30x directory to swap the meshes between bikes. The problem is that this somehow causes rider numbers to disappear...

certainly better the way the Mod is currently. Suzuki looks nothing like Yamaha, nor does the Aprilia look like a Honda. Where did that come from?? Of course it doesn't look like PBM, but that clearly was the best solution. More importantly are the results and therefore the riders performances and team performances have been adjusted. I just released the 2015 Team Performance Mod.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.