MGP14 MotoGP 14 Modding Questions Thread

No problem. I care to help all users, who would like to change their MotoGP game :)

I don't think that something is going to change. Probably since MotoGP 08 nothing has changed about editing this game.

No problem. I care to help all users, who would like to change their MotoGP game :)

I don't think that something is going to change. Probably since MotoGP 08 nothing has changed about editing this game.
we only change like 08, stats, numbers, teams, and level of pilots and teams, and textures. problem with suzuki and aprilia for 3D models, we need improvise ;)

This file has a big size. Where can I upload 600mb file?
Well, I have discovered that every "option" in mixfile remixer doesn't work for tracks in SBK 2011. I tried to "re-create" Monza.MIX and "MotoGP 08", "SBK 09" and "SBK X/V8" doesn't work. Probably this same problem is in MotoGP 14

Hi Guys,

I've had the GP14 game since it came out last year on Xbox and I'm getting a bit bored of the same thing especially with the new season starting last night (Go Vale!) so I downloaded the game to my PC and I'd like to make some changes to the riders liveries, leathers, helmets, names, nationally etc. in each catergotry and just make the game my own really along with using the mods in this forum. Unfortunately I have no modding experience so I was looking for some advice or tips on how to start in regards to what software to use and what systems I need and how to design and alter the game to suit my needs.

Any help would be much appreciated!

Hi Guys,

I've had the GP14 game since it came out last year on Xbox and I'm getting a bit bored of the same thing especially with the new season starting last night (Go Vale!) so I downloaded the game to my PC and I'd like to make some changes to the riders liveries, leathers, helmets, names, nationally etc. in each catergotry and just make the game my own really along with using the mods in this forum. Unfortunately I have no modding experience so I was looking for some advice or tips on how to start in regards to what software to use and what systems I need and how to design and alter the game to suit my needs.

Any help would be much appreciated!

Some mods doesn't need any software to install them. Others do.
My 2 mods are really easy to install, just overwrite the files in motoGP14 directory folder:
REAL PHOTOS http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/real-menu-photos-motogp-14-mod.2590/
and PHYSIC MOD http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/physic-mod-4-seconds-bug-fix.2623/

I would suggest (I've not the time) to work on the physics side of the mod. Moto3 and Moto2 are quite okay, but MotoGP is completely off (not smooth, just stop and go). I would suggest to who is capable of, to edit the files regarding the engines or the acceleration, to decrease it.

I would suggest (I've not the time) to work on the physics side of the mod. Moto3 and Moto2 are quite okay, but MotoGP is completely off (not smooth, just stop and go). I would suggest to who is capable of, to edit the files regarding the engines or the acceleration, to decrease it.
I put out one of the best Mods (combo of giovanevetaerano's physics and my own) regarding this. try it out, amazingly well balanced and true to life. Certain A.I. issues remain, but all in all you can enjoy a thrilling career until Milestone gets it hopefully right this time. and that is a big HOPEFULLY.

Last edited:
I put out one of the best Mods (combo of giovanevetaerano's physics and my own) regarding this. try it out, amazingly well balanced and true to life. Certain A.I. issues remain, but all in all you can enjoy a thrilling career until Milestone gets it hopefully right this time. and that is a big HOPEFULLY.
AI won't be an issue, I had worked with giovaneveterano back then on this, now I just want to play on the different tracks with a realistically-beahving bike. I want to be smooth like in real life, the stock game won't let me. I'll try the mod, thanks

P.S. you mean this right? http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/2014-ultimate-a-i-physics-performance-mod.3466/

this: http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/2015-team-performance-riders-mod.96613/

I am telling you he did an amazing job for 1.1 The A.I. no longer makes ANY, and I mean not ONE stupid move and it has been the most fun I've had. I even started a new career. The file I offer utilizes his main changes to the physics engine and I tweaked it a bit. I will probably report about this career like in the past. The fun is back and the bike is much harder to handle. And the biggest improvement is, you HAVE to change your setup and try to find the right one, it is a difference of night and day and very realistic. Some circuits, you just can't find the best setup and it will be hard to win. I just love it...as you can tell :ninja:

Last edited:
this: http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/2015-team-performance-riders-mod.96613/

I am telling you he did an amazing job for 1.1 The A.I. no longer makes ANY, and I mean not ONE stupid move and it has been the most fun I've had. I even started a new career. The file I offer utilizes his main changes to the physics engine and I tweaked it a bit. I will probably report about this career like in the past. The fun is back and the bike is much harder to handle. And the biggest improvement is, you HAVE to change your setup and try to find the right one, it is a difference of night and day and very realistic. Some circuits, you just can't find the best setup and it will be hard to win. I just love it...as you can tell :ninja:
Thanks bro, I'll try it.

Anyway I wish Milestone full support 360° modding (easy textures, animations, 3d models, tracks) I have managed to extract the Yamaha models, but even if I improve it I can't put it back in game

hjNemsM.jpg

Thanks bro, I'll try it.

Anyway I wish Milestone full support 360° modding (easy textures, animations, 3d models, tracks) I have managed to extract the Yamaha models, but even if I improve it I can't put it back in game

hjNemsM.jpg
Just you know - Milestone games are not fully moddable. The only thing you can change are textures. Anything else just crashes the game forcefully.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back