MGP14 MotoGP 14 Modding Questions Thread

thank you for the news. do you know how to extract them? at least i will try it.
i think there will be the same problem as it was on SBK X. Back these days i've modified the Ducati 1098 windscreen but can't repack it into a .Bin file!

Or maybe someone can send me the converted yamaha m1 .rip file!

would be nice!

thx

Last edited:
thank you for the news. do you know how to extract them? at least i will try it.
i think there will be the same problem as it was on SBK X. Back these days i've modified the Ducati 1098 windscreen but can't repack it into a .Bin file!

Or maybe someone can send me the converted yamaha m1 .rip file!

would be nice!

thx
I don't know, Ninja Ripper is the only program I am aware that can extract models.

what question! you only have told us, that it's not easy to create a helmet without 3d model!
you're right! it's not easy! but it's not impossible! i've done it several times!

paint the helmet
start the game
look at the mistakes
correct it
start game new till all mistakes r gone!
done!

it's not an easy way, but it works! ;-)

Last edited:
what question! you only have told us, that it's not easy to create a helmet without 3d model!
you're right! it's not easy! but it's not impossible! i've done it several times!

paint the helmet
start the game
look at he mistakes
correct it
start game new till all mistakes r gone!
done!

it's not an easy way, but it works! ;-)

Thank you so much to reply me ^__^
I think exactly like you.
My question is: there is some tools to extract 3d models from Motogp?
Because i see on the web that most people works with 3ds files, and i don't know how get it :(

Hi guys! I'm working on my braking distance mod and I found impossible to have a lowside by blocking the tyres during braking.
Even with 60° of lean and full brake (front+rear) it's impossible to fall, so just unrealistic!
Anyone know how to solve it?
Thanks

will it be possible to mirror the upcoming 2015 season in terms of rider/team pairings? I know we have suzuki mod and crutchlow for lcr, but will it be possible to have Miller in MotoGP at LCR as well? Alex Marquez and Alex Rins will be in Moto2, etc...

will it be possible to mirror the upcoming 2015 season in terms of rider/team pairings? I know we have suzuki mod and crutchlow for lcr, but will it be possible to have Miller in MotoGP at LCR as well? Alex Marquez and Alex Rins will be in Moto2, etc...
Somebody please jump on this answer, please!! I though there might be an issue with moving people from Moto3 to Moto2 etc..ANYONE? Thanks!

Last edited:
anyone knows how the HighRes works? coz i only see 1 model per bike, no high res or low res for each bike.

I'm asking this since HighRes mode is just killing my PC. I think if the HighRes was only for the bike then my PC can support it.

Thanks

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 41 19.4%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.4%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.4%
  • Forum trophies