F1 2010 Montreal - Canada (Dry)

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
URL]

My first successful set up is a modified version of the Quick lowest downforce setting (so where there is xxx I've not touched that area), which gave me a time of 1:26:016 in a Sauber

Aerodynamics

Front Wing Angle: 2
Rear Wing Angle: 1 -2 (both are good, see which works best with your driving style)

Braking

Balance: F 52% - R 48%
Pressure: xxx
Brake Size: xxx

Balance

Ballast Distribution: F 80% - R 20%
Front Anti-roll Bar: 2
Rear Anti-roll Bar: 8

Suspension

Front Ride Height: 1
Rear Ride Height: 1
Front Spring Stiffness: 7
Rear Spring Stiffness: 8

Gearbox

Gear 1: xxx kph / xxx mph
Gear 2: xxx kph / xxx mph
Gear 3: xxx kph / xxx mph
Gear 4: xxx kph / xxx mph
Gear 5: xxx kph / xxx mph
Gear 6: xxx kph / xxx mph
Gear 7: xxx kph / xxx mph

Engine

Throttle map: medium
Fuel: n/a

Alignment

Camber front: -1.20
Camber rear: -3.00
Toe front: 0.09
Toe rear: 0.38

Obviously if anyone can improve upon this set up share it with the rest of us please

I'm ok with this setup, thank you!
My best with ferrari is 1.15.643 with improve margin

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Used the OP's setup and made my first ever Q3 with STR. Started 4th from grid, had a fantastic start and jumped to second place... Kept on Vettel's tail for three laps before overtaking him and right next corner spinned out and dropped back to 3rd....by the time of pits I was leading the race with the front runners already done the pits. I screwed up my pit timing and Vettel and Hamilton went past me just as I exited...never caught them. Finished 3rd...second podium in two races in season 1...

Thanks a lot!

Hey guys, ACR Google again >< :) this setup here got me a 1:09.456, 8th on leaderbaords, could have gone 1-2 tenths quicker :) it's a very nice setup so use it people!

Car : Mclaren

Aerodynamics
Front Wing Angle: 3
Rear Wing Angle: 1
Braking
Pressure: High
Brake Size: Small
Balance
Ballast Distribution: F 80% - R 20%
Front Anti-roll Bar: 1
Rear Anti-roll Bar: 10
Suspension
Front Ride Height: 1
Front Spring Stiffness: 7
Rear Spring Stiffness: 1
Gearbox
Gear 1: xxx kph / 82 mph
Gear 2: xxx kph / 102 mph
Gear 3: xxx kph / 120 mph
Gear 4: xxx kph / 139 mph
Gear 5: xxx kph / 161 mph
Gear 6: xxx kph / 182 mph
Gear 7: xxx kph / 206 mph​
Engine
Throttle map: Fast
Fuel: T.T
Alignment
Camber front: -1.50
Camber rear: -3.50
Toe front: 0.15
Toe rear: 0.50

Hope this helps your times :)

this is an amazing set up thanks loads - i went from a 1.12.566 (which i was pleased with) to a 1.11.490 within 2 or 3 laps of trying, i think i have another 0.5 seconds in me too. Thanks again bud

1:09.315(previous "Caiozer007" with 1:09.322 :) ) another world record, now I have 14/19 world records dry TT, I will post the setup tomorrow, will go to bed now, I think I did 8 wrs today lol :D, check my youtube for silverstone and sakhir wr http://www.youtube.com/user/GTXwek :) I tried to get a video of budapest and montreal but both got the replay bug :// I used 6/1 aero for this, complete setup tomorrow

Car : Mclaren

lap time: 1:09.315
Aerodynamics
Front Wing Angle: 6
Rear Wing Angle: 1
Braking
Pressure: Standard
Brake Size: Medium
Balance
Ballast Distribution: F 50% - R 50%
Front Anti-roll Bar: 6
Rear Anti-roll Bar: 6
Suspension
Front Ride Height: 11
Front Spring Stiffness: 11
Rear Spring Stiffness: 6
Gearbox
Gear 1: 137 kph
Gear 2: 156 kph
Gear 3: 186 kph
Gear 4: 217 kph
Gear 5: 249 kph
Gear 6: 284 kph
Gear 7: 335 kph​
Engine
Throttle map: Fast
Fuel: T.T
Alignment
Camber front: -1.50
Camber rear: -3.50
Toe front: 0.15
Toe rear: 0.50

Using Ben's setup I did a 1:15.265 with the Red Bull. I'm using the controller, full TC, and automatic trans. Surely there's not 6 seconds worth of difference using a controller.

i reckon i am at leat 4 seconds a lap quicker using my wheel on most tracks, are you using manual gears and any assists? these all slow you down too bud. Using Bems i did 1.11.490 with a wheel i'm just about to try wekkie's i'll post the result

ok so my previous best using bens set up was 1.11.490 which i was really happy with. i tried wekkies and only got into the low 1.12's but i did like the feel of the setup just not the gear ratios. i used bens gears on wekkies setup and just tweaked gears 6 and 7 a tiny bit, within 3 laps i just hit 1.11.223 happy days!!

yeah thanks again Ben, i'm hardly running the kind of pace you and wekkie are but i'm getting there lol. I have just started using manual gears which is not as bad as i thought, I'm about a second slower so far but hopefully that will improve. Do you have any tips on using gears and also do you think that traction and abs off improves speed?
Thanks

Angel

i use auto so i wouldnt know much about gears, if your running manual just make sure you alter your ratio a little so your going through the low speed corners a gear or even 2 above from what you normally run, my friend has 1:38.2 on spa and he runs 3rd gear on the first and last corners, it gives AMAZING pull from it, and yes traction and abs off help your speed :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back