Modular Mods 2021 - Base Files [Required]

Misc Modular Mods 2021 - Base Files [Required] 1.05

Login or Register an account to download this content
Maian submitted a new resource:

Modular Mods - Base Files [Required] - Base Files for MoMods system

Description:

This is the 2021 version of the Modular Mods system. Originally created by ParkYongLee for F1 2020, I’ve created this year’s version with his help. It’s set up to minimize the time it takes to switch from a modded game to a stock game to play online. The only files overwritten from the base game are .assetgroup files, meaning turning the mods off and on is as simple as copying a few text files into the base F1 2021 folder.

!!! IMPORTANT ...

Read more about this resource...

• Deleted member 1946917

Woohoo!!!!!!!

This is HUGE for the game!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi thank you but i dont understand why the BACKUPS – RESTORE STOCK GAME folder is empty
It shouldn't be. I've updated the mod to be sure it is not empty now. Download the updated version for the backup files.
Hi ! Thanks for your mod, I was wondering if you could do this mod https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/f1-teams-for-myteam-modular-mods.40679/ adapted for f1 2021 ? thanks !
I am going to make a template set of those, as well as some 2020 model swaps since those are included in this year's game, too.

• Deleted member 1031992

Last edited by a moderator:
Maian updated Modular Mods 2021 - Base Files [Required] with a new update entry:

Updated for upcoming DRS mods + added additional minor mod files

Changelog 1.03 by PYL
  • added animation_incardriver_f1.erp in the [Optional] folder and its default incardriver_f1.scene.xml in the new "raw" folder
    this new erp file can be used to load changes of driver/steering wheel animations for swapped cars
  • added ui_teams_logos.erp and ui_drivers_nationality_flags.erp to the optional mod pool, which can be used to change F1 team logos and nationality flags.
  • updated and added assetgroup files for adding More DRS and NO DRS mods and a few...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Great job, however, since the 1.14 Steam Patch update, the game crash and I had to use your "restore backup". No other mod on my game.
The game is installed just 2 weeks ago and the only mod inside the active folder is no fog for Barhain and other.
I did not change any other file other than already present inside Active folder.
Does someone has similar issue ?

Which one exactly? Also when does it crash for you? Game start? Specific circuit?

Does it crash when you have no mods beside the start screen in _ACTIVE, so just the base files exist?

I personally have all my own creations active, no issues.
Thanks for helping me.
In fact, I own f1 2020 and use your Modulars Mods without any problems for many months with mods.
Then, I bought F 12021 few days ago and start to use it (Deluxe Version), with Point Break. Was working nicely.
Yesterday, I downloaded "maian" Modular base files based on yours for f1 2020.
Issue - I can load the game, but soon I start to play "next" or "continue" in French, the game crashes. I cannot load any track.
Files inside "Active folder" are the ones provided by the base files + no fog +. Removing no fog file does not change the issue.
Did you have the latest update / patch 1.14 installed ?

Did you have the latest update / patch 1.14 installed ?
You cannot play without, steam forces updates, you know.
So, yes and others do, too. Since my last mods came out after that patch and people use them already.

Though I do not own the deluxe version, but that shouldn't make a difference. And the last update of the base files were updated by me ;)

Last edited:
You cannot play without, steam forces updates, you know.
So, yes and others do, too. Since my last mods came out after that patch and people use them already.

Though I do not own the deluxe version, but that shouldn't make a difference. And the last update of the base files were updated by me ;)
Thanks for so quick reply. I will check if something happened when I install modular base files.
Maybe it's because I start to play my game by using the DLC Break point. Who know ?
I will finish this part of the game, and then re install Modular Mods base files.
:)
Edit: I finished DLC Break point.
I re-install Modular Mod base files and create a career game driver from scratch. Tracks load now without crashing the game. So My guess is playing the DLC with Modular mods installed was the culprit. (I can be wrong of course).

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back