This mod provides custom ERP and mipmaps files, for being able to use an F1 team/car in MyTeam as replacement - without overwriting the original livery, if changed.
This mod is part of [Modular Mods] and has Modular Mods - Base Files as required mod to be existing and installed in the main F1 2020 folder.
ParkYongLee submitted a new resource: Modular Mods - Base Files [Modular Mods Requirement] - This mod is the base for my [Modular Mods] system, for easy c&p mod using w/o overwriting game files Description: This mod is the base for my [Modular Mods] system, where the goal is to be easily able...
- Make your choice and decide which original F1 Team you want to use as MyTeam
- go into the team's folder and copy f1_2020_vehicle_package to ...\steamapps\common\F1 2020\
and myteam_f1_TEAMNAME.erp to ...\steamapps\common\F1 2020\_Modular_Mods\_ACTIVE\
- If you wish, install updated/custom liveries based on the chassis choice into the ERP.
for example import McDonalds Haas mod livery into myteam_F1_haas.erp.
Simply move the copied myteam_f1_TEAMNAME.erp file from F1 2020\_Modular_Mods\_ACTIVE\ up to ..\_Modular_Mods\ or delete it.
- This mod is based on my modular system and will not function without the base files.
- Other than that it is standalone and will not conflict with any original file, beside its purpose.
- The mod was requested and is not used personally by myself, so due to the amount of work that would be needed, I kept mipmaps in use this time. But those are unique and do not overwrite existing mipmaps.
- The mod only replaces myteam_ cars, so you will still see the fom_car/multiplayer car in customization.