Modmates Modcams 2012 All cars v 1.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Modmate, have you considered the center cams like you did last year, i really enjoyed them a lot.

Cheers and thanks.

Hey,

Usually my cams are all centred , but i guess you talk about the other ones and yes i will add all my cams from last year over the next weeks, no matter if i find my 2011 cams anywhere else occasionally.

I will look for 1-2 releases a week so i can upload a whole new package everytime.
Next release will be thursday/friday and if you like be a bit more specific wich cam you talked about exactly , cause i want to add a bonnet next i can start with that.

Greets Modmate

Ok no worries and thank you for doing them, this is the one cam i would love to see you do.

webber.jpg

I had this as well so reverted to default cameras. Is it possible to have a mod that JUST overlays the HUD on the regular cameras? I like dynamic as well but definitely am happy with the game's default cockpit view.

Same pit bug:

35ar60o.jpg

Hi,

I dont know what i can do about it , even with JUST the HUD enabled that will happen cause its up to the renaming of cams and that needs also to be done to get the HUD. Its a game bug and i cannot fix it. It doesnt happen for me honestly but if its just that bit in the pit i would not care cause you can see anything anyway or not?
It was clarified on page 2 here from steffen also:
http://www.racedepartment.com/forum...2012-all-cars-v-1-1.56401/page-2#post-1252921

Well, its sort of hard to make everybody happy i think but anyway, after the mass of requests on it i will add a last cockpit view also in the next release so the default cockpit static,dynamic, with and without that. I hope that covers all cockpit requests then:D

Also some fixes for the close cams on some teams to see a bit more of the wheel.
And another more close bonnet cam as requested. All should be done thursday evening.:thumbsup:

Modmate

Ive seen your screenshots and they are verry close to mine ,just the sit height is a little higher. It does also look similiar to the cam i will add at the end of this week, was called bonnet mod2 last year in my package.
modmate

Oh !? I am sorry but I certainly did not use any of your cams as reference and I started purely from my own imagination to create a cockpit view that suits my own driving style.

To each their own I guess :cool:

Oh i see, remember right now. Thats the close T cam without driver head, you`ll see that on thursday evening.;)

First of all thank you for your work.Do not forget the close T cam -with-driver head
like you did last year.This is the cam i like to see you do.

Hi Modmate, absolutely love this mod, it's solid.

With the close cockpit dynamic view, do you know of a way to increase the speed of the manual look (button assigned look left and right) so I can view at the mirrors quickly on straights?

Additionally is there a way of improving the mirrors at all? I'm not sure if that is your jig or not but any info you can give would be awesome!

Top Mod!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back