Modmates Modcams 2012 All cars v 1.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry to hear that, but like you see in the screenshot it works fine, was also confirmed working. So there must be something done wrong by you. Maybe put back the original cam and look if its still there.

Modmate

thanks i will try that..

TT.

Put in orginal cam file..then your close to cockpit.Still same problem...werry strange...
Try another changen camfile i find in mods...work no problem..but u want yours close in cockpit...

TT.

Just back home to test your "closecockpit" cam (static and dynamic) and it's just awesome, you've made a great job. I know you can't see steering wheel and mirrors but it's so a pleasure do drive. Moreover you don't need mirrors with this cam because
other cars are far behind you ;)
I haven't noticed any bug on dynamic one, all is ok imo.
I hope you gonna make both for other cars or at least the static one...
Thank you :)

thanks i will try that..

TT.

Put in orginal cam file..then your close to cockpit.Still same problem...werry strange...
Try another changen camfile i find in mods...work no problem..but u want yours close in cockpit...

TT.

Well i dont know what you did wrong but there must be something ,cause its confirmed now very often to work without problems. Also mydriaz one post above confirms it.
Maybe you just try and redownload my cams and give it another go.

Well i dont know what you did wrong but there must be something ,cause its confirmed now very often to work without problems. Also mydriaz one post above confirms it.
Maybe you just try and redownload my cams and give it another go.

I dont give upp :) i give that a try..thansk.

TT.

how in the world do you dl the file... doesn't seem to be working.. never mind , got it

Well, maybe try the download button?:roflmao:
Just joking, but seriously hit the Link above DOWNLOAD on first page and you went to the RD downloads where you can find the download button on the right side.;)

Been back from work and heavy working on the cams to get it done tonight. I guess aprox 2 hrs. for version 1.1 with the New Close Cockpit view, Static and Dynamic for all cars.:thumbsup:
Hope for someone out there to post a tripplescreen screenshot son to be added on first page.

Figurered it out... I hate pop-ups! lol

I just tested and it looks like 1:1 to me! So, if your seated in the correct position, which I will be when my new f1 pit gets here... it will awesome!

Thanks again

I'll get a screen shot here shortly!

Triple..

f12012triple.png

Wow that looks incredible Flim ! wish I had triple screens - lucky bugger ! :D

I notice the game seems to cut off cars in the mirrors after a short distance so that we only see them when they get very close... maybe there is some mirror settings we can edit ?

Triple screen and that view would seem optimal for using mirrors.

loving the 2 close cockpit views, is there any chance of you adding 2 more near identicle cams (static and dynamic) to those two but with a slightly lower sitting position to make it a tad more realistic.

thanks for the effort :)

Amazing ! Nice work Modmate, keep it up ! :)

I hope you might try my cams and let me know what you think ?

Ive seen your screenshots and they are verry close to mine ,just the sit height is a little higher. It does also look similiar to the cam i will add at the end of this week, was called bonnet mod2 last year in my package.

@Carl Williamson

Hey mate,

I got alot of requests for these close cams and everyone wants something special wich is not possible for me to do. I will leave the close cams as they are and hope you understand this. It eats a ton of time todo these cams.;)

No problem with requests here and there but please no more tiny changes here and there before my final cam package. I will remember you request Carl and if i got all cams done i will do something for you.

Modmate

I would just like to have the HUD over the game's default cockpit view and if possible (as some have asked) a mod to keep the steering wheel static.

Can anyone tell me how to achieve the HUD in standard cockpit?
Thanks.

Ive seen your screenshots and they are verry close to mine ,just the sit height is a little higher. It does also look similiar to the cam i will add at the end of this week, was called bonnet mod2 last year in my package.

@Carl Williamson

Hey mate,

I got alot of requests for these close cams and everyone wants something special wich is not possible for me to do. I will leave the close cams as they are and hope you understand this. It eats a ton of time todo these cams.;)

No problem with requests here and there but please no more tiny changes here and there before my final cam package. I will remember you request Carl and if i got all cams done i will do something for you.

Modmate

cool man, no worries, its just that you can't see the steering wheel on certain cars such as the mercedes which is a problem if you dont use the HUD as you can't see the shifting LEDS, or how much kers you have left.

It seems perhaps the close cams would be best on a triple screen setup so you can see the mirrors.

*Edit - after experimenting... I think what I'd like best is the regular cockpit camera position but with the option of dynamic + HUD.

A mod to keep the wheel static as well and I'd be set.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 288 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 193 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 193 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%