Modmates Modcams 2012 All cars v 1.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im sorry to say that it wont work. There are no virtual mirrors available. Its even more likely a cam for tripple screen or projector setups. You may just use the look back option.

Cool, thnx for that ! Getting mixed up with GT5 and Dirt !

Getttng a wheel next week, so that close-up view looks ace !

Thnx again.

Big Thanks to you!

Maybe you can add a Cam, that is not as close .. like in the middle of close and deep xD that would be great !!

Even found a video of your Mod on youtube: link

Hey,

Yep sort of cockpit cam with and without dynamic will enter tommorow evening.;)

And for the video, its ok for me if someone do a vid,looks good. I will try to get contact to him so maybe he like to do another video "for me" to use it. Maybe with the name it actually has and not realcams.:D

Modmate

Same pit bug:

35ar60o.jpg

So again on that, i can now also like kela confirm that this is a usual Game/steam bug and has nothing todo with the cams. I was gettin frustrated to search for the fix cause it wasnt the renaming thing nor anything else ive tried. Then a fresh install on my mates PC NO MODS and there you go, after the 3 time in the pit there was that overlay. Colours of it say steam bug for me. I may dont get this bug sofar cause i never activated the ingame steam functions.

New Cams arriving tonight with some fixes for the close cams and 2 new cams aboard.;)

Greets MOdmate

Edit:

@kelaroost

Thx for the video mate, looking good, maybe next time a bit more presentation of the cams and then go for it and drive a round. :thumbsup:
Added to first page also.

Modmate,

I belong to the group of people who find the game's default cockpit camera too deep, I don't think it's realistic that you can see your knees. But on the other hand, the close cam is too close for me :) I prefer the cam distance in F1 2011 where the edges of the front tyres are close to the screen edges, but still inside the screen.... May I ask for another close cockpit cam version that is between your original close cam and the default cockpit cam? My gratitude would chase you eternally :)

just another heads up, this mod causes quite a few issues with camera angles in multiplayer. when you grid up it switchs to some weird side angle of your car and basically makes it impossible to play. you also cant look behind you when in t-cam view

works fine in single player though

is so good but its possible from the steering wheel...to see a little more driving.

with this cam :
!

thanks and good job ;)

Thank you for adding the new super close cockpit cam . My immersion levels for the game have gone up ten fold as has my improved driving line and braking skills.Whilst i play on an xbox controller and loving it i am waiting on delivery of a Logitech Driving Force GT im sure that my immersion levels are going to explode with your cam mod and this new wheel im waiting delivery for.
Its like Christmas has come early :D

Hi racers,

Sometimes the "real" life is more busy then you think so sadly i just have no time today for the cams, but i get myself a free day tommorow so i will do it staurday/sunday . Hope you understand this.

Greets Modmate

Hi modmates,
The cockpit cams look amazing! Which parts of the cameras.xml file did you edit to increase the head movement?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes