Modmates Modcams 2012 All cars v 1.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for adding the new super close cockpit cam . My immersion levels for the game have gone up ten fold as has my improved driving line and braking skills.Whilst i play on an xbox controller and loving it i am waiting on delivery of a Logitech Driving Force GT im sure that my immersion levels are going to explode with your cam mod and this new wheel im waiting delivery for.
Its like Christmas has come early :D

Let us know what the wheel is like... can't decide between a G25 second hand, a G27 or the DF GT.

Cheers

Hi Modmate, first i would say Thank You for this great stuff.
My question is, is it possible to make the Close Dynamic Cam a bit deeper, so for me it's a little bit to high. maybe like so :

I will add my new version today, be at home in 3 hrs and start immediately.;)

@camopi

That seems a bit verry deep though, you cannot see anything infront.:D
Its about 80% car and 20% track.
Since i add another 2 cockpit cams today i think sort of cam will not be made.
Maybe you like one of the upcoming cams a bit more but another cockpit then would be too much. Maybe you need to figure out yourself how its going and setup your own personal cam

Thanks modmate, you are right, this cam its very deep. ok i try your new cams.
I don't know how i create my own cam.

Great Job and many Thx !:thumbsup:

Please don't forget this cam, would mean a lot to me. I know you have been busy and even tried to do them myself, to save you the time, but with no luck.

View attachment 33877

Ive checked on that and see my actual bonnet cam is nearly the same as your wish:

Its just a real small difference and im not sure if its worth todo, it takes alot of time todo these cams and to get something that similar is to much honestly. Sorry for that but i just want to end up with max. 10 cams somewhen and if i run that way i end up with 50.:D

I will add the bespoken Fixes for the close cams, the missing ferarri dynamic close will be added and a LAST cockpit view between the original and my close cam without HUD.

I appreciate the time you have spent on these cams, and your time means a lot.

For some reason i cannot seem to find the cam you show above, even after downloading your cam package.

But please accept my thanks for all of the work you have done on these, just trying to do these cams by myself, i have a great respect for your time commitment to these.

Cheers.

Mike.

Update arrives!

Modcams v 1.2

- 3 NEW Cockpitcams Static and Dynamic without HUD and a static with HUD enabled

- Missing Ferrari Dynamic cam added

- Close Cockpit cams fixes for : Marussia /HRT/RedBull/Lotus/Sauber/Mercedes/Williams
- Various little tweaks for some deep cams

Cockpit NEW Static x Dynamic

Cockpit NEW with HUD

DOWNLOAD on FIRST page !

Greets Modmate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • More leagues