Modding Requests Thread

i tried to re verify file integrity both without any database file in the folder and also with the original patch 1 file but to no avail. at this point it looks like im going to have to delete all local content and re download, which is something i would rather avoid.

REQ:Can someone make this helmet please?

Attachments

• nolan-x-802-casey-stoner-philip-island (1).jpg
    nolan-x-802-casey-stoner-philip-island (1).jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 478
  • nolan-x-802-casey-stoner-philip-island (2).jpg
    nolan-x-802-casey-stoner-philip-island (2).jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 407
  • nolan-x-802-casey-stoner-philip-island.jpg
    nolan-x-802-casey-stoner-philip-island.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 647
Hi thx to all the mod you´ve done so far. :)
I request now a steering wheel for the RB8 Red Bull. In fact the number on the wheel as shown in the picture. thanks

Attachments

• Sebastian-Vettel-RB8_2786253.jpg
    Sebastian-Vettel-RB8_2786253.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 727
Hi thx to all the mod you´ve done so far. :)
I request now a steering wheel for the RB8 Red Bull. In fact the number on the wheel as shown in the picture. thanks

If you put a number on the wheel....it will be the same number in both cars.

can someone upload the original unpatched database file? I want to see what changes HoiHman made to make 50 flashbacks to see if it will work in Patch 2

Hey, first of all sorry for my english and possible mistakes. Can annyone do a helmet that is all black, with only the star wars imperial symbol and one that is white with red stripes and has the rebels symbol?

dark_side_imperial_symbol__10294.jpg

X_WING_HELMET_small.jpg

a3bb5229682511784cf2020d686a4273

Thanks everyone!

Hello, can somebody make some mode, where lights only red and blue LEDs to shine instead of all? I think it could help with shifting. It could be like real life.
Like this :
Sorry for my english and when you don't understand me post me reply. Thank you!

can someone please put the HUD in the cockpit cam? Is there already a mod for this? It's because I want to know when I can use DRS...
Thanks ;)

can someone please put the HUD in the cockpit cam? Is there already a mod for this? It's because I want to know when I can use DRS...
Thanks ;)
One way of knowing is to check out the DRS zones on each track, and also there is a DRS sign when the zone starts. But yeah it would be easier if there was the HUD. Still, if you want it to be more realistic, then learn the places. ;)

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Monthly

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Yearly

• Weekly at lan events

• Monthly at lan events

• Yearly at lan events