Modding Requests Thread

Thats a mod i really would like to see, the rear view mirrors are terrible. I would like to see them with better reflection and increased distance.

EDIT: Im messing with some files, car HighLOD, livery and dx11 shaders, so far nothing is working, some modifications make my game crash to desktop. I really hope someone know how to make a realistic mirror with nice image quality and a better car distance.

EDIT: I also did and extensive testing with hardware_settings_config.xml and hardware_settings_options.xml and didn't got a good result, even with cull distance set from 500.0 to 9000.0 the cars still appear and disappear only when they are close to you. Weird thing is that i haven't noticed any difference but i had an FPS impact.

FC Barcelona Helmet

rrjpyg2f.jpg

Is there any way to modify the database or some file to make mirrors see farther?
I have the car behind at 4 meters and I can't see it! (full graphics)

is there anyway to edit the player silhouette properly found in the player helmets.pssg, no matter what you place there it always has a cutout of the original "full white kit" driver

Pleace, #F1schumachergoodbye helmets pack!!!!! )
Yeah, since 2010 there are a lot of Vettel Helmets, but now the best F1 driver since the Beginning of the F1 will leave the F1!

Pease, can anybody make a BIG helmet pck for him?

Like, ths 2012 Spa helmet, the 2011 spa helmet, the 2006 Brasil Helmet, his first helmet, his first Ferrari helmet, his first Red Helmet and something like that?

And, can anybody make my helmet? dont forget it ;). Pictures on he sides before that and my profile picture.

THANKS

Any chance of a mod to the track surfaces ? Driving on the boards or on grass in the wet, makes absolutely sod-all difference. Ridiculous !

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Monthly

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Yearly

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Weekly at lan events

• Monthly at lan events

• Yearly at lan events