RD Series on Simracing.GP

Daily WTCR races on Simracing.GP Weekly GT3 Endurance races on Simracing.GP Weekly GT3 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP Weekly GT4 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP

Modding Requests Thread

Just downloaded the Williams Martini Racing FW36 by TheJlfan, great job! And the Bottas Helmet mod by Slave. So therefore I am missing the following:

Request: Williams Martini Racing pit crew suits.

I do think I might have seen them made for either the 2013 or 2014 version of this F1 game.

Request: the Williams Martini Racing FW36 for the pause menu.
Note: Just wondering if this is at all possible, since it kinda looks to be a singular screenshot rather than a rendering/3d model.

I ask this because I still have the templates of the following cars : Mclaren mp4 18 , Renault r23, Ferrari F2003-GA, and two fictional Coca Cola Mclaren Mercedes car , so is there anyone who would like to have these cars in this game ? The reason is cause I'm currently doing a cleanup on my pc and I found these files but I wouldn't like them to go in vain cause I put several hours into them already and it would be such a waste even though there was a WIP 2003 season mod ongoing with a few mates and myself.
All they need is the specocc and they are done.

Last edited:
Hi everyone, I haven't the time to read all the pages of the thread, so sorry me if my request is already made :unsure:.
I would request the Gilles Villeneuve helmet for F1 2012.
Thanks to everyone! :D

Can someone make 2009, or 2014 or 2015 GP2 skins and helmets? If yes I can change easily the mod in order to get other GP2 seasons :thumbsup: Advice: use the same 3D model for each car, the best is HRT model for GP2!

Kris

#16 | F1 Youtuber
Hey, Has anyone got Ryders Language editor? If so can you please upload it as I desperately need it for a project!!! :(

Edit:: I fount his new website *Phew

Last edited:
How to increase the Caterham Marussia HRT Toro Rosso speeds like mclaren mercedes ferrari etc..if i have edit in the databse what things should i change? Thnx in adv..