Modding Requests Thread

Does anyone have an backup of the original McLaren, Mercedes and Red Bull livery_main folder and could upload it? Would be very helpful to me...

Thnaks in advance

I dont know if this sounds weird but i need this car. It is a " Red Bull X1 Prototype ". I said it sounds weird because its just a prototype and not used in current F1 races but this car is stunning and beautiful and it does exist in real life too! "Google it if you dont belive me" and you can replace it with any F1 car in game. Screenshots posted below. Please take a peek ;)

red-bull-x1-prototype-13.jpg

red-bull-x1-prototype-18.jpg

red-bull-x1-prototype-27-640x360.jpg

red-bull-x1-prototype-5-640x360.jpg
tumblr_lxxgc7j7dz1qk9aubo1_500.jpg

Dont forget to tell me your opinions! :D

And yes, I would also like a helmet with which all of "TOP GEAR" Fans will be familiar with. Yes your right guys, I want The STIG's helmet. Those of you who are not familiar with stig and certainly not familiar with top gear, The stig is top gear's test driver. He basically gets to drive around in expensive cars around the topgear track and test them out. Cool job ain't it? Well below are screenshots. I know its kinda plain helmet with no stickers but it looks good and it will go along with all F1 drivers suits.

Top-Gear---the-Stig-001.jpg
Speakal-StigHelmet.jpg

Just wanted to update this, So to let you know this are my Mod requests. :3

Hey Guys, here are all my request, so they get into your minds, and were not forgotten ;)
Helmet:
images

This helmet with a silberreflective glas (dont know the right word :D)

On top there are UNSYMETRICAL flames, like on the sides, but the sides are symetrical.

At the back there is that logo:
_s0s111105191746_logo-0-0-746-100.jpg

But it is Just the KYON withput the Zhejiang...

And it isnt metallic but matt(e) (dont know the word)

And for my helmet, the Kyon orange flame helmet, the last Gen? Thank you, because on the other slots are the original driver helmets...​
Career:​
Can anyone make for me a modification for the carrer mode?

Instead of Marussia and HRT i want to choose Mercedes and Lotus.

I know that there are some instructions how to do that, but i am to stupid for that :/.​

Ah, and is it possible to fix the metalic look from the Ferrari?

Thank you very much!​

srr for my bad english, when someone is working on it, can he tell me that? so i neednt to post my request again and agian ;)
benutzername​

Thanks black_Gold_Saw. my issue is that i stupidly didn't back up the original database file from patch two before applying the mod, and have now essentially lost the patch 2 database file. i was wondering if anyone could pm it to me or something, as my game wont launch without it. a stupid error on my part sadly :/

Thanks black_Gold_Saw. my issue is that i stupidly didn't back up the original database file from patch two before applying the mod, and have now essentially lost the patch 2 database file. i was wondering if anyone could pm it to me or something, as my game wont launch without it. a stupid error on my part sadly :/
if u use steam u can just verify game cache and it will replace ur database with post patch 2 original database

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 13 14.1%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 9.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 10 10.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 11 12.0%
  • Friday

Votes: 34 37.0%
  • Saturday

Votes: 50 54.3%