Modding Requests Thread

Could some kind gentleman please do me a favour and convert my 2011 helmet to 2012 please. I've tried but for the life of me I cant get the top to place correct .
If someone can help just upload again as a jpeg and I can use that.
Thanx in advance

Punch.

http://www.mediafire.com/view/?3519vjcbo5sir8c
Well after many hours of frustration I have manged to get the helmet in 2012 :)
Untitled-1-6.jpg

Just a quick question. Where can I manipulate the Skill from the AI Drivers.
It seems the table ai_driver shows no effect in quick race. For example. If I copy&pase the values from Schumacher to Massa and copy & paste his values to Schumachers it still shows no effect. They have the same places like always (Schumacher in front, Massa in the middle of the field). Shouldn't it change Schumachers Mercedes in the middle and Massas Ferrari in front?
I hope you understand what I mean... english isn't my main languange

I dont know if this sounds weird but i need this car. It is a " Red Bull X1 Prototype ". I said it sounds weird because its just a prototype and not used in current F1 races but this car is stunning and beautiful and it does exist in real life too! "Google it if you dont belive me" and you can replace it with any F1 car in game. Screenshots posted below. Please take a peek ;)

red-bull-x1-prototype-13.jpg

red-bull-x1-prototype-18.jpg

red-bull-x1-prototype-27-640x360.jpg

red-bull-x1-prototype-5-640x360.jpg
tumblr_lxxgc7j7dz1qk9aubo1_500.jpg

Dont forget to tell me your opinions! :D

I dont know if this sounds weird but i need this car. It is a " Red Bull X1 Prototype ". I said it sounds weird because its just a prototype and not used in current F1 races but this car is stunning and beautiful and it does exist in real life too! "Google it if you dont belive me" and you can replace it with any F1 car in game ". Screenshots posted below. Please take a peek ;)

In what way do you mean replace it?

In what way do you mean replace it?

I meant that if anyone makes this mod, The modder can replace/exchange it with any other car in game. For example "Replacing a Sahara Force India F1 car in game with a Lotus E20 F1 car so that when we select Sahara Force india in the game we get a lotus car and not the sahara car.

I dont know if you can replace cars too or add them too. Its upon you modders to decide. I just gave my request. Rest is your hard work noble modder. :)

Hey Guys, could someone do a helmet for me?

images

This helmet with a silberreflective glas (dont know the right word :D)

On top there are UNSYMETRICAL flames, like on the sides, but the sides are symetrical.

At the back there is that logo:
_s0s111105191746_logo-0-0-746-100.jpg

But it is Just the KYON withput the Zhejiang...

Thanks alot, ah, and it isnt metallic.

Srry for bad english and thanks!

And yes, I would also like a helmet with which all of "TOP GEAR" Fans will be familiar with. Yes your right guys, I want The STIG's helmet. Those of you who are not familiar with stig and certainly not familiar with top gear, The stig is top gear's test driver. He basically gets to drive around in expensive cars around the topgear track and test them out. Cool job ain't it? Well below are screenshots. I know its kinda plain helmet with no stickers but it looks good and it will go along with all F1 drivers suits.

Top-Gear---the-Stig-001.jpg
Speakal-StigHelmet.jpg

Ah Yeah, the stig!

But when someone make it, can thisone do it not for helmet one but for the last helmet in the section menu before the last, i thnk Gen31??? And for my helmet, the Kyon orange flame helmet, the last Gen? Thank you, because on the other slots are the original driver helmets...

Hi everyone and good jobs for all what you've done ! (like in 2011 you make the game more greatfull with mods)
If someone can make "ALONSO Helmet Monaco 2012" plz it will be a nice gift for us :)
120006_mon.jpg

See you on track !

Can anyone make for me a modification for the carrer mode?

Instead of Marussia and HRT i want to choose Mercedes and Lotus.

I know that there are some instructions how to do that, but i am to stupid for that :/.

Thank you very much!

benutzername

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 14 11.9%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 11 9.3%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 11 9.3%
  • Thursday

Votes: 15 12.7%
  • Friday

Votes: 42 35.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 69 58.5%