Modding Questions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello friends of Simracing

I have a question about the Stracker App

As you can see, there are at e.g. this driver here:
http://manager.rackservice.org:50052/lapdetails? Lapid = 1489 #
All the info can read the app from the server.
Temperature range, etc.,

For instance in case the driver here, on the same server:
http://manager.rackservice.org:50052/lapdetails? Lapid = 1567 #
is just not so.

I and a few other friends, take pTracker "2.6.7" version, and unfortunately get not transmit all information.
What can this be? Or may be missing something, or has yet to be set differently / activated?
Maybe yes here will help someone.

Hi

links not working

so for the sector times you have to run at least one lap in hotlapping mod offline...

and all other drivers with unknown didn´t have ptracker installed

BR

Last edited:
Hi,

question:

is there an F1 mod for assetto corsa wich doesnt just put F1 cars in the game, but puts in a championship structure?

question:

What game has the best above described F1 mod do you gents reckon?

Thanks

Hello racers,

I couldn't find an apex camera mod and a simple corner indicator. I really searched and downloaded a lot of mods but can't find these two. With corner/Turn indicator I mean a simple sign coming out on screen before a turn (instead of racing line) and with apex camera I think you know what I mean -a moving head before corners. If they're exist please send me the links.

Thanks for any help.

hey im trying to test out that new NSX. im not sure why but when i downloaded the file. it says the file is missing "engine int content from sfx". can anyone help?

I believe the zip file has two folders under the top level. One for the NSX and one for the next. It's those folders that go in your content/cars folder.

If that's what you did, I'd try removing the folders from your content/cars folder. Then unzip the originals again.

Does anyone know how to change the tracks created for Assetto Corsa, for racing offline? Already downloaded several tracks here but to run offline they don't work, the AI won't come out of the pit, or follows only one row without practise overtaking.
Or is there some place where there are clues that work correctly with the AI's offline?

Hi, new to the modding scene and would like to know how to finalise a design. If this can be done then I'll hopefully be able to do something a little more elaborate.

I searched for a plain orange Ginetta G55 skin but cannot see one so I opened the .psp body file in photoshop and edited it to look like the car that Ginetta are currently testing before next season. I know one of the racing drivers, Michael Simpson who is sharing the car with the Ginetta owner Lawrence Tomlinson.

Anyway, now I have the .psd files for the car, how to I actually make it a car. I'm using an old version of photoshop from a works computer so I cant do any add-ons to it. If its a simple task but that means I'm unable to finalise as a car then would someone be so kind as to do me the honours please? I can email the relevant files for Body, wheels window/banner.

Cheers
Jonty

Eeek! Looks pretty scary to me. My photoshop version is too old for the .dds plugin to work so I'll have to try and download gimp and see if I can get anywhere. I tried something similar with a skin for GT Legends but gave up after several hours of confusion.

Good night.

I have a mod for rFactor I want to spend a corsa assetto but I am able to pass the mod.

Seeking someone to help me run my mod and track a corsa assetto
thank you very much
clio cup base.jpg
clio pps.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 168 87.5%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 32 16.7%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 28 14.6%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 28 14.6%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 56 29.2%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 70 36.5%