MGP20 Mod WIP Thread

2020 Avintia Livery:
unknown.png

unknown.png

Do you modders know yet if the new custom teams will be moddable so we will be able to have cool new teams rather than the slightly boring standard ones?

These WIP's are very impressive everyone

Do you modders know yet if the new custom teams will be moddable so we will be able to have cool new teams rather than the slightly boring standard ones?

These WIP's are very impressive everyone
As far as I can tell yeah they’re just the same as normal textures, just might have a mask to edit aswell

Hi guys. I tried to mod Aprillia RS GP bike model made by BIKER7202 into MotoGP20 (BTW this is for my personal use/learning purporse only and I am not intended to post this mod as this model is part of BIKER Project20 :) ). Everything look okay from extracted, cooked and imported to game until I want to try to use the bike for race/test lap . Suddenly the rider will be fell off below the bike from the first second and its won't move anymore :roflmao:. Is there any step that I missed? This is my first time try to import new bike model from scratch. Or maybe I just wait for BIKER to update his Project20 :laugh:
rs gp error1.jpg

Last edited:
Hi guys. I tried to mod Aprillia RS GP bike model made by BIKER7202 into MotoGP20 (BTW this is for my personal use/learning purporse only and I am not intended to post this mod as this model is part of BIKER Project20 :) ). Everything look okay from extracted, cooked and imported to game until I want to try to use the bike for race/test lap . Suddenly the rider will be fell off below the bike from the first second and its won't move anymore :roflmao:. Is there any step that I missed? This is my first time try to import new bike model from scratch. Or maybe I just wait for BIKER to update his Project20 :laugh:
View attachment 369333
Did you include the skeleton when you cooked it, that’s probably why.
It’s not actually made by me, just someone allowed me to use it :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back