MGP20 Mod WIP Thread

I've been working on Mandalika Racing Team livery though I'm sure it will not look like this in the final version.

mrtwip.PNG

Since the team merge with SAG team so the sponsors from SAG will also appear in the bike.

I dont know whether that they will use this design and just repositioning the placement of the sponsors or they will make a new completely different design.

Anyway I'll still maybe release this livery as custom teams if they decide to change the color design too.

And also I've been working on Savadori's skins, the yellow graphics detail is not 100% accurate though. I'm just using random vectors that looks similar and I think it looks acceptable.

savawip.PNG

I'll look the possibility of making his helmet too

Baikitu sanagat bagus bagaimana cara mendownload mod motogp21
</s> </s> </s> </s> </s> </s> </s> </s> </s> </s> </s> </s> </s> </s> </s> </s> </s> </s> </s> </s> </s> </s> </s> </s> </s> </s> </s> orang </s>

Baikitu sanagat bagus bagaimana cara mendownload mod motogp21
</s> </s> </s> </s> </s> </s> </s> </s> </s> </s> </s> </s> </s> </s> </s> </s> </s> </s> </s> </s> </s> </s> </s> </s> </s> </s> </s> orang </s>
Download it here:

I've been working on Mandalika Racing Team livery though I'm sure it will not look like this in the final version.

View attachment 425240

Since the team merge with SAG team so the sponsors from SAG will also appear in the bike.

I dont know whether that they will use this design and just repositioning the placement of the sponsors or they will make a new completely different design.

Anyway I'll still maybe release this livery as custom teams if they decide to change the color design too.

And also I've been working on Savadori's skins, the yellow graphics detail is not 100% accurate though. I'm just using random vectors that looks similar and I think it looks acceptable.

View attachment 425241

I'll look the possibility of making his helmet too
How do do get the template or wireframe for the bike? do I miss something ? or where I cant get that ? Thanks

If you export the bike models you can create them, I’ve been meaning to update my photoshop packs to add Moto2 and Moto3
Thanks , unnfortunatly I don't know how to create template for the bike, would be very kind of you if update or share moto2 and mot3 aswell if not must to ask , always paint over a base model to figure out how its look :redface::roflmao:

Thanks, yeah I can share them, I've only export a few models according to my needs, just need to export and gather all of them.

Actually you can export the model by yourself if you want, its pretty easy. Just export the model using Umodel viewer, the result is .psk skeletal mesh/static mesh file, then import it into 3dsmax with ActorXImporter script. Assign the textures, then export the mesh only without the bones (if you want to make a template) into .obj file, photoshop can open .obj files.

But if you have trouble doing it, or don't have 3dsmax. I can share the .obj or .psd files.
It's still possible to have the 3d template for the suit? It would be much appreciated

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back