MGP20 Mod WIP Thread

Sylvain Guintoli WIP

Capture.JPG

Capture2.JPG

Last edited:
Can you share the 3D templates that you are using? All the work looks good! Keep up!
Thanks, yeah I can share them, I've only export a few models according to my needs, just need to export and gather all of them.

Actually you can export the model by yourself if you want, its pretty easy. Just export the model using Umodel viewer, the result is .psk skeletal mesh/static mesh file, then import it into 3dsmax with ActorXImporter script. Assign the textures, then export the mesh only without the bones (if you want to make a template) into .obj file, photoshop can open .obj files.

But if you have trouble doing it, or don't have 3dsmax. I can share the .obj or .psd files.

Thank you for replying my post. What should I used to edit these winglets? Honda is the one that has the worse front view with the main winglets attached, while I love the winglets on the Aprilia.
I think Honda actually won’t have any holes which is nice.
To do it, export the honda model with umodel (chassis102) then import it into 3ds Max, select the wings and delete them.

Then cook the model in unreal engine, make sure to copy the directory structure of the game in the project.

Then create the pak file with the cooked model and you’re done

I think Honda actually won’t have any holes which is nice.
To do it, export the honda model with umodel (chassis102) then import it into 3ds Max, select the wings and delete them.

Then cook the model in unreal engine, make sure to copy the directory structure of the game in the project.

Then create the pak file with the cooked model and you’re done

errr, 3Ds Max? I don't have that. Have to live with the winglets then. And how to cook the model in unreal engine? I give up lol.

Edit : Not giving up. Downloading all the resources I need as I type this.
Edit Again : The .psk file cannot be imported to the 3Ds Max -_-

Last edited:
errr, 3Ds Max? I don't have that. Have to live with the winglets then. And how to cook the model in unreal engine? I give up lol.

Edit : Not giving up. Downloading all the resources I need as I type this.
Edit Again : The .psk file cannot be imported to the 3Ds Max -_-
You can use additional scripts for importing .psk files, its called ActorXImporter

So after a while i've been starting to make skins again, last time i made a skin was back in may.

So im trying to create catalunya caixa for moto2 again, made this skin for gp19 aswell. ( it was requested by a friend who helped me a lot lately ) But it's kinda hard if you don't have the game lol.

The progress so far at the moment.

Attachments

• right side.png
    right side.png
    583.2 KB · Views: 97
  • front right.png
    front right.png
    378.3 KB · Views: 87

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No