MGP20 Mod WIP Thread

Did you include the skeleton when you cooked it, that’s probably why.
It’s not actually made by me, just someone allowed me to use it :)
Hi Bro I already included skeleton and physic asset in previous cooked and try to put skeleton in different folder but the result is still same.
cook 1.jpgcook 2.jpg

Sh*t guys, I wanna release Custom rider Lorenzo. But this glitch is really bugging me out :roflmao:. How do you move the eyes and teeth? do I need to include the skeleton too?, but all faces are shared same skeleton in RiderGP_cutscene_Skeleton and there are some sockets which can only be checked when the podium or trophy cutscene (I think).
Motogp20 Screenshot 2020.05.05 - 00.27.39.86.pngMotogp20 Screenshot 2020.05.05 - 00.28.03.68.png

Sh*t guys, I wanna release Custom rider Lorenzo. But this glitch is really bugging me out :roflmao:. How do you move the eyes and teeth? do I need to include the skeleton too?, but all faces are shared same skeleton in RiderGP_cutscene_Skeleton and there are some sockets which can only be checked when the podium or trophy cutscene (I think).
View attachment 369465View attachment 369466
There's an eye and tooth skeleton located here: Content\assets\graphics\characters\riders\riderShared\faces\faceShared\skeletons\eye_teeth_Skeleton.uasset

Don't know if that is any help to you

When I try to do skins, this happens to me. Some stickers are visible under my skin. Why can this be?

I modify the livery of the main mask and another file with the same skin but with a "green" color, but even so, it still appears.

In the case of Ducati, it only happens on the sides. Tank ok, front ok ...

Thank you!

0.jpeg

1.jpeg

There's an eye and tooth skeleton located here: Content\assets\graphics\characters\riders\riderShared\faces\faceShared\skeletons\eye_teeth_Skeleton.uasset

Don't know if that is any help to you
Yeah, i'm aware of that. Different with faces, Eyes and teeth not only shared the skeleton but the mesh too. So I'm assuming what binds the eyes & teeth with the faces are the bones in face mesh which the skeleton file is also shared between other faces. Still, I don't understand how exactly it works.
When I try to do skins, this happens to me. Some stickers are visible under my skin. Why can this be?

I modify the livery of the main mask and another file with the same skin but with a "green" color, but even so, it still appears.

In the case of Ducati, it only happens on the sides. Tank ok, front ok ...

Thank you!

View attachment 369494

View attachment 369495
I'm guessing it's a lightmap, you haven't changed it I presume. Which the file name is ends with '_l'

Yeah, i'm aware of that. Different with faces, Eyes and teeth not only shared the skeleton but the mesh too. So I'm assuming what binds the eyes & teeth with the faces are the bones in face mesh which the skeleton file is also shared between other faces. Still, I don't understand how exactly it works
I’ll see if I find a solution since I put Smith’s head in game, hopefully we can sort it

Yeah, i'm aware of that. Different with faces, Eyes and teeth not only shared the skeleton but the mesh too. So I'm assuming what binds the eyes & teeth with the faces are the bones in face mesh which the skeleton file is also shared between other faces. Still, I don't understand how exactly it works.

I'm guessing it's a lightmap, you haven't changed it I presume. Which the file name is ends with '_l'

Thank you for responding and spending your time trying to help.

I have tried 2 things:
- Modifying the files that livery007_d.tga and livery007_l.tga of chassis101, which is that of the Ducati.
- Paint the bike from photoshop with the files that @BIKER7202 uploaded and export the skin.

I have seen a mod / skin of the Ducati, with advertising from V-Shell and it also happens (in the yellow stripe you can see audi sport, in the circuit of qatar it is where it is best seen)

Thanks again and sorry for the inconvenience.

If I can solve this, I will upload a few mods that I have pending to correct this same problem.

1.JPG

Thank you for responding and spending your time trying to help.

I have tried 2 things:
- Modifying the files that livery007_d.tga and livery007_l.tga of chassis101, which is that of the Ducati.
- Paint the bike from photoshop with the files that @BIKER7202 uploaded and export the skin.

I have seen a mod / skin of the Ducati, with advertising from V-Shell and it also happens (in the yellow stripe you can see audi sport, in the circuit of qatar it is where it is best seen)

Thanks again and sorry for the inconvenience.

If I can solve this, I will upload a few mods that I have pending to correct this same problem.

View attachment 369620
Ah, there is another map to that need to be edited. It's called clearcoat_mask, it's like a mask for the part that's given a coating layer. But livery_007 doesn't have the file itself with id 007 instead it takes a clearcoat file from livery_001, you can see that if you export the material instances file and open it with notepad. So if you change them it will also affect livery_001 coating since it is shared between those two liveries id. Hope it's helpful.
1588680357887.png

Ah, there is another map to that need to be edited. It's called clearcoat_mask, it's like a mask for the part that's given a coating layer. But livery_007 doesn't have the file itself with id 007 instead it takes a clearcoat file from livery_001, you can see that if you export the material instances file and open it with notepad. So if you change them it will also affect livery_001 coating since it is shared between those two liveries id. Hope it's helpful.
View attachment 369671

Perfect!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!

I just looked for a moment to try it and that's how it is.

Thanks for the hint !!

These days I will try to upload some skins.

1.JPG

2.JPG

is there anyone here still playing or have MotoGP18 game ?

I intend to use Pedrosa face from gp18 and import it into gp20 but I don't have the game anymore

Motogp20 Screenshot 2020.05.20 - 10.14.09.09.jpg
Motogp20 Screenshot 2020.05.20 - 10.20.05.99.jpg

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back