Mod Pack Brasil 2.012

I recorded everything in order. I hope it's everything. Discuss what to do with a set of MSC? I gave him all the folder F1 2011th Do I somehow unpack? Thank you very much for your advice and thank you very much for the excellent work on the upgrade

All I have transcribed only the MSC file I put there all. I have to extract it to the game or leave it in the whole (yellow). I'm no professional and is always asking. Sorry for your time and patience. Thank you very much. I am from the Czech Republic and I do not know English, I use translator. This makes it worse. Thank you very much for your willingness.

Can I ask for specific advice. I downloaded the files, the first 001 I unwrapped using 7Zip and password without problem. Second 002mi says that it does not expand as archiv.Byl problem would send a second set in 7 zip my mail? Your work is very nice and I wanted her. Sorry for my English

a good day for you guys

if you follow what the Ryder said, there's no wrong, you must be:
- Have the two files in the same folder (this is basic even for winrar, if you do download games and etc.
- Right-click the first file (.001) on the menu, select 7zip / open file
- Will open the folder of the mod, extract with the serial in first page

@fitti You have to first download both files in the same folder. And then once you have both zip files in the same directory open, extract, and put password.

Vlas, I think you should mention people should download both files before extracting.

you're right, a lot of confusion with something simple, I will describe the process

All I have transcribed only the MSC file I put there all. I have to extract it to the game or leave it in the whole (yellow). I'm no professional and is always asking. Sorry for your time and patience. Thank you very much. I am from the Czech Republic and I do not know English, I use translator. This makes it worse. Thank you very much for your willingness.

c'mon

after extracted

assuming you have the "Mult Game Mod Manager" installed on the first page has a link to the executable
1 - open MGMM, go to: file / profile
2 - Now click on "add profile" directory locate the "F1 2011" Example: C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Codemasters \ F1 2011
3 - click "OK" you will note that the profile was created then click OK again
4 - now click: file / add / folder and select the mod folder extracted "MOD PACK BRASIL 2"
5 - you will note that appeared the mod name, select it, below have a field named install, just install correctly reading the options to choose from for your game does not crash
6 - if you have not enjoyed the mod, or want to try another AI option, or database, the place where was the install button, will be Uninstall, just uninstall the mod there, the program will restore all the content it had before the modification, then install again following another option

which you used? so I can send to those who have the same problem? I get the update next week, I think I'll make some tires
I extracted the files from b_ persistend error (in the frontend folder) with PSSG ryder25 then open with your graphics program Paint.NET, and I changed all the colors in black, leaving only gray ... I hope you has been helpful, Friend ....

Vlasovas good work thanx but why you doing hard install steps.You can do only winrar.dont do this again

Edit:Can someone give me to extrached files..I can not do mod very stupidly entegred.why are you doing hard way?:mad: you are very strange

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back